I have an EHX Hum debugger and it stops the hum but also, it makes my sound echo. Does the NS-2 Echo your sound? I heard one kid say that happened to him. Has this happened to anyone else who owns it??
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
nope nope

just stop the feedback
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
If your not straped for cash go with the Isp Decimator pedal... Best noise pedal there is...

Also the ns-2 has a issue with taking a few miliseconds before it relizes your playing (so you play but nothing comes out) and i heard it sucks tone pretty bad..

Also the Decimator kills it all.. Hum, crackles and feedback its pretty sweet if your doing alot of high gain stuff.
ive never had any of those problems
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
Quote by RabbitGuitarist
ive never had any of those problems

Read a bunch of reviews about it and got to mess around with one at a music store and it was there altough suttle.

Check out this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkB4csSmoRU

Or just type in ns-2 tone sucking or so forth... Im not making this stuff up lol
I never had any problems with the ns-2 everyone says it sucks tone but I don't hear any difference when it's on or not, no echo, and it never took longer to realize I was playing or anything.
Quote by 420 FREAK
I never had any problems with the ns-2 everyone says it sucks tone but I don't hear any difference when it's on or not, no echo, and it never took longer to realize I was playing or anything.

Well your one of the lucky ones. All electronics are like that... Everyonce and a while you get a winner.

Im on the other hand the one that always gets the thing that doesnt work at all or almost blows up. I've had 5 different pedals brand new all broken out of the box or within the first 5 minutes. 2 peices of rack gear and one guitar i had to almost rebuild from the ground up... lol Gotta love it...
think i'll just spend the extra cash and get that Decimator. Since i'm hearing all this stuff about the NS-2, I don't want to get f*cked again with another screwed up pedal.
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
Quote by LPDave
think i'll just spend the extra cash and get that Decimator. Since i'm hearing all this stuff about the NS-2, I don't want to get f*cked again with another screwed up pedal.

Good choice...