It was on The WB probably 6 to 10 years ago and it was computer animated with robots or animals or something. I can't remember what the heck it is and while it may not be a good description of it someone out there has to know.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
It was on The WB probably 6 to 10 years ago and it was computer animated with robots or animals or something. I can't remember what the heck it is and while it may not be a good description of it someone out there has to know.
Transformers!
wasit beast wars? (which was a version of transformors but they were dinosaurs and animals right?)
hey you,
see me,
pictures,
crazy

hard work solves everything (Dan Gable)

shine on you crazy diamond
we miss you Syd
Nah it wasn't Reboot and I was thinking Transformers but I don't know if there was a TV show of it like that.
Quote by floydman_4140
wasit beast wars? (which was a version of transformors but they were dinosaurs and animals right?)

beast wars and beast machines
Quote by floydman_4140

That'd be it. Neat-o.
Quote by joemunch66
digimon?

i loved that show
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
I vote Pokemon because I have no real reason other than it being started before Digimon.
Quote by bradulator
I vote Pokemon because I have no real reason other than it being started before Digimon.

There you go, Pokemon started to suck, so Digimon took an ok idea and made it heaps better.

Quote by ThePeacefrog
But it always had something to do with the internet im like Peeshaw Internet.

Ya know, back in the day the internet was a pretty big thing.
Voltron?
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.