Any tour that has Megadeth + COB is bound to be a tour for the ages

What do you guys think?
I think I'm gonna skip on this one, as the main reason I'd go would be to see Megadeth and I saw them last year. I'd rather go to Prog Nation - Dream Theater, Opeth and BTBAM!
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Children Of Bodom will make it COMPLETELY worthwhile no matter what.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
I'm Really looking forward to it, I don't really care about Megadeth, Job for a Cowboy or In Flames but I'm pretty excited about seeing High on Fire and Children of Bodom
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Not that great of a tour.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Megadeth, good. Children of Bodom, Pretty good. In Flames, Good (permitting that they play a lot of the older stuff). Job For A Cowboy, No. High on Fire, No

Decent tour.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Job for a Cowboy - Hell ****ing No! Not even if I was paid!
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Quote by The Virtuoso
Megadeth, good. Children of Bodom, Pretty good. In Flames, Good (permitting that they play a lot of the older stuff). Job For A Cowboy, No. High on Fire, No

Decent tour.

+1

Agreed.

I'm excited though, because I haven't had a chance to see any of those bands live before yet.

JfaC can suck my balls though. Never heard of High on Fire.
i'd have to agree that putting all these bands together just doesn't make sense. Megadeth is thrash metal, COB is melodic death metal or whatever people want to label them, and Job For a Cowboy is utter crap.
Look at my avatar and tell me it ain't the cutest baby you've ever seen.
well at least they didn't have dimmu next to MCR like the did at last years download fest
High on Fire is what I'm looking forward to the most.

Megadeth will be good, but realistically I like them because of Marty Friedman, and I don't really listen to anything besides RiP, CtE and Youthanasia anyways.

Bodom should be good, looking forward to that.

In Flames should be a fun show, but I won't recognize a lot of their songs...

Job For a Cowboy...well, I'm not a huge fan, but I imagine they will have an intense show.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?