So i need a good guitar around 250$.

I dont want a big one so it can enter in the school bus ( not like my flying v)

thats it, I play metal,classick rock, metalcore, bleu blahbal
well if u already have a guitar, save that money and save more to get a great guitar
Quote by nt1440
well if u already have a guitar, save that money and save more to get a great guitar

The problem is that i seriously want a guitar to take at school ( im in a guitar harmony + a ''band'')

Thats why i want it fast :P
"Guitar Harmony"??? dude u need a new name 4 that group! Check out Agile they are ok not like a gibson but ok but they sound cool.
find a used ibanez rg in the not so low end, they have great necks and okay pick ups you just have to set the brifge up very precisely.
What's wrong with your flying V? Is it just too big? I would've thought that on average, they're fairly small in comparison to other guitars.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
You're a few bucks away from an Ibanez RG321...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
does sound quality really matter? use the V. Save up and get a cheap strat if need be
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Quote by SenorSmiley
"Guitar Harmony"??? dude u need a new name 4 that group! Check out Agile they are ok not like a gibson but ok but they sound cool.

Im french so i didnt write it corectly ;P

Lots of people whit acoustics ( 2-3 electric depending of the songs) playing songs.

and Rg come whit a floyd rose right?

And i probably gonna sound weird but save money for me is ****ing hard,
Last edited by Hcmanu at Jan 26, 2008,
Quote by 420 FREAK
find a used one you can get some pretty nice deals

IVe seen some stratocaster (mexican ) used or 200$ I think i should get this but i dont know if they come in this color ^

or its special edition only...