Yeah just felt like sharing this with the rest of you,
http://a306.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/20/l_8193206a7936a2cd83d49cb1b9f6ffe1.jpg

Yay, metal for El Paso, we get Insidious Decrepancy, Embryonic Devourment, Bled, and Yodas Eye (yeah I don't know either, apparently they're local ). Anyways, I'm not too familiar with the bands, but hell it's metal in El Paso, no more ****ing scene ****e, and for that I am glad. Well I'm listening to Embryonic Devourment right now, and I must say they're are pretty cool, I love me some death metal, so yeah just thought you all should know about this tour, and stay metal.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Jan 26, 2008,
Very good show. Im on the same boat as you. It sucks, I live in an area that is really out of the way for most metal bands so I hardly get to see shows unless I drive for 5 hours.
^ I know exactly what you mean! Seriously all of the cool bands go to either Albuquerque, Tuscon, or some other damn place that is at least five hours away! El Paso sucks.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
El Paso has Obeisance, which is more than many cities in the US can boast
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
New England has mostly metalcore, but some of the bigger-name acts usually stop by Hartford or Worcester, both of which are within driving range of where I live.

In Hartford:
-Feb 1: Sonata Arctica, Sanctity
-Feb. 7: Exodus, Arsis, Goat*****, Warbringer, bunch of local acts
-April 3: Symphony X, Epica, Into Eternity

In Worcester:
-March 29: Nile, Suicide Silence, The Faceless, Unexpect, Warbringer
-April 24: Gigantour
-April 27 (I believe): Paganfest
nice dude i saw embryonic devourment a couple of weeks ago at a small venue, they are really good live, good music, really technical, and really cool guys in general, dont remember any of their songs, but im gonna buy there cd when they release it in a couple weeks
Quote by Spynal
El Paso has Obeisance, which is more than many cities in the US can boast

I've heard of them, haven't bothered to check them out yet. *goes on epic journey*

Yeah went to go listen to them, and apparently they are playing a show on Feb. 1 with, some other local bands, perhaps I'll go check it out.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Jan 27, 2008,