O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
no i feel great. Course, I've had a few beverages of alcoholic nature tonight. But I feel pretty good normally too.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I'm feeling quite dandy sir, thanks for asking, find something that you think you'll be passionate about, or go out cause some trouble, do something productive
i know what you mean, i feel depressed cuz my girlfreind is moving(shes moving to washington state, and i live in Minnesota) and i cant even hang out with her at all before she moves cuz shes gorunded
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
Is it just me, or did that post sound exactly like those anti-depressant commercials?

Would you happen to be a tiny furball that enjoys chasing butterflies?
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
im feelin a little down really, just sick of no gf, but i no things will get better.

humans always get a little blue once in a while, its natural, especially seeing as its winter

wait for spring, natural rebirth of the environment = more subliminal happiness
ya i know where you're coming from... feel like a hallow shell of what was a man.
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
Quote by Bubban
I like turtles.

lolololololocaust

I felt like **** this morning. Spent the entire morning in the fetal position with a bottle of aspirin and water by my side.

Damn you Old English.
I am the Infantry.
i was. then my friend just said i feel like crap on im. irony. lol.
i did. i was depressed for no reason. i was emotionless. then i feel like crap slightly now. cause i havnt gotten depressed in a while 3 months .and i believe there is good and bad balances out. so im scared something really bad is about to happen. ehh. thats just me though. not saying i want to be. i just dont want it to pile on me so adly i want to really kill myself.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Right now, and for a long time, and probably for a very long time more, I have been/ will be really happy with my life.

There was one point quite a while ago where I was super depressed, but I guess that's bound to happen at some point in time.

Sorry to hear about it, man.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
its just that im 19 and ive been had this feeling for too long now but i cant help it

whenever i see someone enjoying what hes doing i hate it i wished i had the same passion
I only feel like crap right now cuz I had such a great day and now I'm tired.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
TO THREADSTARTER: I really suggest you seek help on this before it possibly worsens... You sound quite depressed, I can relate, trust me. But don't just keep assuming that this is going to go away on its own. Even if you aren't "depressed" you should still find someone experienced in behavior to talk with about this. Good luck.
comparing how happy you are with othes is unfair to you. maybe it just so happens that you enjoy different things. loosen up, too. you might be just stressed.

there will always be a reason to feel crappy. but im happy now..considering i feel aroused.
thanks for asking.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I usually feel like crap; I always tend to f*** up what means the most to me. I'm tired of it.
Threadstarter, I feel a club being born (if there isn't one already).
Pound for pound, I am the most vicious of all.
Yeeeeeeep.

Been feeling like **** ever since I got addicted to WoW.

Now I haven't played for days and still feel like ****...

Lucky there's only 2 days until school starts again, I'll finally have something to do in the days again. Yay for school.
Over the past years i feel that I've lost a lot of emotion. I seem to look at life from a perspective that nothing matters because essentially we are nothing but specs of dust in time and no matter what we do or say will have any great impact on the universe. Humans inhabit less than .01% of the whole 'outer space', and i don't see why people care about things like Global Warming or who is going to win the ****ing Presidential Election. We will all be dead and forgotten within a nanosecond of time relative to the whole universe.

Why can't people just live why do they always have to care about everything.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Life is feeling like crap. I've realized that there's no point in expecting anything good overall from life, by thinking about what I want to do (ie. a career or job) in life (I'm in university and I need to figure out what I'll major in and such).

We really don't matter at all in the grand scheme of everything. Even saving a thousand lives probably will mean nothing. If you look at earth in the grand scheme of the universe, and if you really ponder about god and "meaning", it becomes obvious that everything means nothing.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Eh, same here...
Future looks pretty grim.
I want to give up, but that's the worst thing you could possibly do.
Chin up, head high man.
It could be a lot worse.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Yeah, I feel like crap too... My best 'friend' has been pissing me off now for the past few months, he's changed so much since I met him like 4 years ago. He's turned into literally one of the biggest douchebags I've ever seen, he's completely pathetic.

I'd like to get rid of him as a friend, but it won't be that easy.
It's hard to explain, all of this is kinda.
Last edited by Blash at Jan 27, 2008,
Quote by Blash
Yeah, I feel like crap too... My best 'friend' has been pissing me off now for the past few months, he's changed so much since I met him like 4 years ago. He's turned into literally one of the biggest douchebags I've ever seen, he's completely pathetic.

I'd like to get rid of him as a friend, but it won't be that easy.
It's hard to explain, all of this is kinda.

Lol...

I was in the same situation a little while ago.

What I did was, told my friends that I hated him, knowing they'd tell him, it was a pretty easy way to get rid of him.

He confronted me a few days later and said "Why do you hate me?". I was just like "Because you lie so much". He says that he's never lied and done everything right by me, and wants proof that he's lied.

Well UG, how do I get proof of when someone's lied? I say "remember that time when blah blah blah". He can just so "LOL NO I WUS TELLIN DA TROOF"

Yeah anyway he's just a lying bastard... One of those guys that always has a girl on backup if the one he's with doesn't work out. [Yes I am jealous of the girl part, but still, you gotta admit that's unfair.]
I feel quite good.

A few weeks ago, I was feelin down, so I wrote a mandolin piece. It made me feel better. Then my girlfriend cheered me up. I wrote a song that is somewhat about her ( "Ring for Your Finger" check out S&L for it and crit if you'd like.), and thinks have looked up.

I hate to hear about your situation, jsut try to find something constructive to do to get your mind away, or seek professional help if it worsens.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
I get like that a lot dude. But theres always a light at then end ya know? I hate life right now and probably will for the next three years or so til i graduate and escape this place. Just go out try as many new things as possible and the passion will come naturally =]
I'm on a downer, cos yesterday was awesome and today I gotta do homework. And my friend has £5 worth of my weed and if I know him like I think I do, he's smoked it by now.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Page 1 of 2