Page 1 of 3
I know some of my friends like to drink but there underage..., they've really changed since they started. not to sound like a little girl, but what are your thoughts about this?
It's fun, just don't get addicted.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
Meh, if you moderate it it's cool. I drank like three beers with six pupusas a night in El Salvador when I was over there about two weeks ago. I'm 14 btw. As long as you keep it cool it's all good in my opinion.
It's not bad....as long as you don't do it all the time..Im only 15 but im pretty much the same as i was before i drank.
Quote by Themann810
whenever im about to bang a chick she turns into a guy WTF why does this happen
I did drink all the time..I stopped dont do it that much, hasn't changed me at all, I can't get addicted to alcohol. haa
i drink to have fun, lose a few inhibitions, BUT I DO NOT GET DRUNK! i never lose control of my situation, so that i can make choices i wont regret
I drink socially, at parties, and my parents don't trip about it. But I rarely drink to get drunk, it's happened afew times though, it's more of a social "lubricant".
im 16...so barely underage...but i dont think theres anything wrong with it, i first got drunk at 14 and im not all ****ed up...
Yeah, I actually don't have to drink to have a good time.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I love drinking. Absolutely love it. I eat that **** up. Hell, I love smoking too.

As for the subject of changing...people change man. It's a simple fact of life. One of the hardest things I've had to come to terms with is the fact that people change. The friends you have now will probably be completely different people in 4 years.
I am the Infantry.
Quote by brandon369852
Yeah, I actually don't have to drink to have a good time.

i think me and my friends "need" to have some drinks in order to have a "good" time.
I dont get drunk though, i thought about it and its sad.

Plus drinks are getting expensive so im doing this survey thing to pay for it lol.
I'm 15, and I've never had more than one drink.
And it all pretty much tastes crap to me, I only really like all those sweet ones.
I don't want to turn in to one of those drunk sluts that sleep around.
Last edited by bloodsugar at Jan 27, 2008,
i dont do it, cause there are obvious reasons to have limitations on age.

i've seen people who do it, and it just makes them act stupid.
lot of them get in trouble. its just stupid.

but then again im anti drinking all the way. i just dont see any reason.
like even grown adults should have common sense to realize there is no point to drinking
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
I started drinking at 14 and I don't really have a lot of problems because of it.

Every once in a while though, something happens that makes you wonder.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by Codeman26

like even grown adults should have common sense to realize there is no point to drinking

What is your age?
I am the Infantry.
i havent been drunk in about a year.. but i did drink a beer or two with a buddy of mine a week or so ago
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by Codeman26

Well that logic could be applied to a lot of things. I can see why you'd have a problem with people getting drunk for the hell of it, but social drinking isn't a big deal.
Quote by Vermintide

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Quote by shakes23
Well that logic could be applied to a lot of things. I can see why you'd have a problem with people getting drunk for the hell of it, but social drinking isn't a big deal.

Social drinking leads to binge drinking, causing serious health problems further down the road.
Follow me on Twitter
im not a constant drinker, i do the 2-3 day binges mostly. and lets remember what a binge is, you have to be as heavily sedated as possible for the entire time. 16
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by brandon369852
Social drinking leads to binge drinking, causing serious health problems further down the road.

Yes because people having a beer once in a while leads to binge drinking. That totally doesn't explain why my parents aren't alcoholics.
Quote by Vermintide

Quote by brandon369852

NOT with self control, which people should have! i mean, Jesus Christ turned water to wine at a wedding. If he was fine with it, who are we to question it?

NO to binge drinking, YES to having a beer with ya mates at the Pub, or underage drinking, BUT not at like 14... Legal age in aus, 18, so i say from 16 is probably fine. Parents also need to teach kids to respect their alcohol, so they need to be able to do this as well.
Quote by brandon369852

social drinking goes away. drinking for the feeling it gives you, thats what really ****s you up. the previous guy is right. if youre going to be any type of drunk, be a social drunk

Quote by Fenderhippie69
haha lol dude harden the fck up n come 2 australia me n all me mates started drinkin 2 get drunk at 11 n ive been downing cartons in a night scince i was 14, i doubt theres been a week i havent drunk scine like wen i was 12

QUEENSLAND representin

AUSTRALIA DAY 26th - AUSSIE PRIDE

ps. 2 any1 that doesnt drink or drinks chicks drinks :

"And it all pretty much tastes crap to me, I only really like all those sweet ones" etc

ill b sendin u a couple of cement pills so ya can harden the fck up

later pussies
Quote by shakes23
Yes because people having a beer once in a while leads to binge drinking. That totally doesn't explain why my parents aren't alcoholics.

You're parents aren't going to high school parties where the only reason people go is to drink. If you have ever been to one, you would be aware of this. People who are underage don't go to a party to have a beer.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by qawsxdeftg
haha lol dude harden the fck up n come 2 australia me n all me mates started drinkin 2 get drunk at 11 n ive been downing cartons in a night scince i was 14, i doubt theres been a week i havent drunk scine like wen i was 12

QUEENSLAND representin

"And it all pretty much tastes crap to me, I only really like all those sweet ones" etc

later pussies

The country I was born in. I love it.
Quote by Vermintide

I find that the US is the only country that takes teenage drinking seriously. It's not that big a deal. Anything in moderation...
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
i want to get drunk,but its hard to get liquor.i can relate my friend went to a party last night and didn't go home and for some reason i feel like it's gonna be different between us.
Quote by brandon369852
You're parents aren't going to high school parties where the only reason people go is to drink. If you have ever been to one, you would be aware of this. People who are underage don't go to a party to have a beer.

I said social drinking, and I was referring to whoever said that adults shouldn't drink. I wasn't talking about teenagers. Teenagers never social drink, because we haven't developed a taste for alcohol. We binge, I agree are you happy?

And I've been to more then a few high school parties.
Quote by Vermintide

Quote by qawsxdeftg

QUEENSLAND representin

later pussies

Well, you're not a bogan or anything.

You're making Aus look bad, shut up please.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by nosushi4you
I find that the US is the only country that takes teenage drinking seriously. It's not that big a deal. Anything in moderation...

WE TAKE EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY MOTHER ****ER TERRORIST!! AAAHHHHHH FATHERLAND!!

Quote by Fenderhippie69
Quote by shakes23
I said social drinking, and I was referring to whoever said that adults shouldn't drink. I wasn't talking about teenagers. Teenagers never social drink, because we haven't developed a taste for alcohol. We binge, I agree are you happy?

And I've been to more then a few high school parties.

This is a thread about underage drinking though?
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
This is a thread about underage drinking though?

Yes but I was responding to someone who said adults shouldn't drink.
Quote by Vermintide

Quote by FarewellMemory
i drink to have fun, lose a few inhibitions, BUT I DO NOT GET DRUNK! i never lose control of my situation, so that i can make choices i wont regret

+1

I used to drink to get trashed. Bad idea.
www.myspace.com/nirvana_rox_ryda_j

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.
There's no toilet in the kitchen.

Quote by Yan Yan
!

This thread was made back when i had my old 06 account.

Quote by shakes23
Yes but I was responding to someone who said adults shouldn't drink.

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking to me.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by spiderjerusalem
WE TAKE EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY MOTHER ****ER TERRORIST!! AAAHHHHHH FATHERLAND!!

Born and raised in the USA
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Underage drinking is dumb enough, but I don't really think anyone should drink. :/ It's unhealthy, regardless of moderation, as far as I'm concerned.

It also doesn't help that it's responsible for a ton of deaths and unwanted pregnancies. Not to mention STDs.

I also find it true that most people I know in school who get together and drink every Friday or weekend tend to be really stupid, suck in school, and always have problems in their lives. =]
Jackson DK2T (Crimson Swirl)
Roland Cube 30X
Gibson SG Standard (Natural Burst)
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Transparent Amber)
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Digitech RPx400 Floor Processor
Page 1 of 3