alright well i just back from the movies with a girl i like, and held her hand and stuff, but the only thing is i asked to hold her hand in the movie, even though she did, i think she might've thought it was weird. Is it really that weird to ask a girl to hold her hand, cause she was in an awkward position to just take her hand. i was just wondering.
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!
Quote by redstrat8
It Ain't Jamie Lynn Spears Is It.

...Um. Ok.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
dont ask, just do it, and when she looks at you, look back and give her a smile. maybe a kiss. best of luck

and if she said yes to you, just remind yourself that she likes you too, and wants that sortof stuff. dont let that get to your head though. and always buy everything. see, this is why i want a younger brother, just to mentor. i guess i cant really describe a clitoris to you over the internet either
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
this made me laugh for some reason.
That sounds really awkward if you asked.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Yeah man, just grab it. If their reaction isn't all that good then you can let go. Otherwise you're good.
wow. weird. my gf said she was cold. and then i held her the entire movie and kissed her twice. and that was the first date. oh and for that i said black people are good at baseball. lol

and yes that is weird. you should of just kinda held her hand. go in easily.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Like during the movie? While its on?

That might be annoying. It might not be you, its just uncomfortable while she was watching the movie.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Just relax, I was sarcastic on my last post. You should just chill out. If you like her, just hold her hand, don't ask.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
That's pretty awkward, man. Girls aren't into you asking permission - if they're not okay, they'll tell you. It's a perverse system that encourages acting whether you know they'll like it or not, but that's the social norm. So yep, that's weird.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
It's alright you'll learn, most of us had to. If she likes you then you won't have to exactly hold her hand, just put your hand on top of hers, just touch her to let her know you're still there kind of thing.
Quote by Wasted-Youth
I laugh at people that say "well my mac doesn't get viruses!" That's like bragging that nobody breaks into your shack and steals your lawn chair.

Quote by Yakult
I've got more faith in Michael Jackson safely babysitting my cousin, than I do in Windows.
alright so do you think my chances with this girl are over. cause she liked me, and i'm hoping this isnt going to change that feeling she has toward me.
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!
awwss how sweet
dont ask permission though
asert yourself as the dominant male and just grab her hand or boob or anything within reach you wanna grab.
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
and doesnt listen to this guy^ but do grab her hand

well if you dont do anything as stupid as that for a while than you might be good. and hang out with her at those pep rally type events. and at those event you might want to have your arm around her. and maybe lower waist. just dont reach for anything
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Quote by Fender_Strat_50
alright so do you think my chances with this girl are over. cause she liked me, and i'm hoping this isnt going to change that feeling she has toward me.

Nah, you're not screwed or anything. Honestly, if she likes you, she'll probably think it was cute. If something like that really changed her feelings towards you, she's probably not worth dating.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by RNRSoldier
If something like that really changed her feelings towards you, she's probably not worth dating.

Agreed.
You're officially being paranoid