I'd say that someone has used your email before and deleted it. I'd shoot an email over to their system admin.
Quote by Wasted-Youth
I laugh at people that say "well my mac doesn't get viruses!" That's like bragging that nobody breaks into your shack and steals your lawn chair.

Quote by Yakult
I've got more faith in Michael Jackson safely babysitting my cousin, than I do in Windows.
Ok, I tried to find an email for the system admin, but I couldn't find one. Any other ideas?
Last edited by guitarfreak414 at Jan 27, 2008,
Lemme see if I can find Tweak's email. If I find it I will report back.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

I'll have a look around right now as well.

Edit, he doesnt have his email listed at the board...probably to fight getting a ton of emails every day..
He does have a PM setup though but I figure Thrice will send him a PM so ill hold off on that part.
TS, if you provide me with the email address I can pm him and ask him about it. It might just be faster to get a hotmail account and use that, but if you would rather not just let me know and I will see what he says.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

My Gmail account is banned
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Well, I was trying to sign up with my email address I got from Frontier (the company I get my internet from.) Is that not a regular email address? And as far as hotmail, can I just get that for free?
Quote by thrice_removed
TS, if you provide me with the email address I can pm him and ask him about it. It might just be faster to get a hotmail account and use that, but if you would rather not just let me know and I will see what he says.

No mine works fine there. It's Guitarfreak414 that is having the problems.

Hey Brian...are you off the meds again or what??

Tony
Quote by guitarfreak414
Well, I was trying to sign up with my email address I got from Frontier (the company I get my internet from.) Is that not a regular email address? And as far as hotmail, can I just get that for free?

Is it Frontiernet.net? That should go through just fine

Hotmail is free..just goto www.hotmail.com and in you go.

Tony
^Bingo. And lol @ John's comment. You know me...I make my money by stealing all the personal data off of UGer's and selling it to big advertising companies.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Yeah, it's Frontiernet.net and it wouldn't work. I did the hotmail thing and got in fine. Thanks for all the help guys.