Page 1 of 3
Right now I am doing fantastic in life. I'm graduating this year, going into university in September. Meanwhile I'm starting to cook in iHOP, I was dishwashing before. I totally love my job, because it has everything. Easy work, decent pay, hot chicks, gossip, and lots of interesting discussions regarding whatever is interesting. School is also easy for me, man I can't believe it, Gr 12 is so easy man! I've made progress playing guitar, I love my guitar, and I love every single note/chord I've ever played.

I also have a decent amount of money, so if i wanna watch a movie, I'd go. If I wanna buy a new shirt, I'd buy it. YES!!!!

I love life.
peanuts and beers
Quote by Infatuation
Right now I am doing fantastic in life. I'm graduating this year, going into university in September. Meanwhile I'm starting to cook in iHOP, I was dishwashing before. I totally love my job, because it has everything. Easy work, decent pay, hot chicks, gossip, and lots of interesting discussions regarding whatever is interesting. School is also easy for me, man I can't believe it, Gr 12 is so easy man! I've made progress playing guitar, I love my guitar, and I love every single note/chord I've ever played.

I also have a decent amount of money, so if i wanna watch a movie, I'd go. If I wanna buy a new shirt, I'd buy it. YES!!!!

I love life.

That made my day. Good for you man.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Good to know your good.

Edit, according to your profile:

- You have the same guitar as me
- You also live in the Vancouver are
- You have the same amp as me

Scary
Something horrible is going to happen to you tomorrow. Sorry, that's how it goes.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
That's cool man
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Something lovely is going to happen to you tomorrow. Sorry, that's how it goes.

Fixed.

Lets keep it positive.
Quote by Vermintide

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Quote by Infatuation

I love life.

yep, hes gay
my life is also great!

i'm finishing this semester's assignments at home because i decided i just didn't feel like going to school, and my teachers said "sure, why not? we won't even report all the absences!"
now i haven't even finished half the homework i've been assigned, and i'm not exactly sure if i'll still have passing grades in the classes that i haven't finished the work for, but i've never felt better!
I've been trying to get into learning jazz guitar, but i'm really struggling, but it's alright, because i've always excelled AMAZINGLY at guitar, and i know that even though i'm having trouble learning the hardest musical style for this instrument, i'll get it eventually, so i'm great!
other things are also great!
Quote by Dale_kerigan
yep, hes gay

We know that. He just said he was happy.
Quote by Vermintide

thanks, you made me really happy
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Cool man. I graduate high school this year to

Got my acceptance letter from West Texas A&M today! **** yes!

Have an audition for the trumpet on Wednesday to WT, again, **** yes!

Played 4th chair trumpet in the All-Region Band today...**** yes!

Just got done hanging out with my great girlfriend... **** yes!
Well... that's amazing. Great to hear about your amazing mood.

As for me, I'm doing great as well. 10 months with my girl, I have a bit of money, I'm finishing first semester exams, so I can start new...

May be starting a band. Learning a new song.

Things are great.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
I had a day like this, it ended kind of fast, but thanks to this thread I'm feeling really happy. But yeahh good for you (in a non sarcastic way).
good for you man. although

Quote by Infatuation

I love life.

i recommend you to save some. you might find someone/something new to spend your money with.
Cool, I just got my medication too!
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by Dale_kerigan
yep, hes gay

Someone is uncomfortable with his sexuality

Want nudes?
My life is doing pretty awesome too! I have a steady job thats not hard and fun with all my friends, I'm doing good in school, I'm making good money, got back into guitar..my singers coming over this weekend so we can write some music.

You happiness isn't concrete..........you don't love to be alive........your just like everyone else in the way that your only happy when everything is going your way..........and as soon as things turn around you'll be just as miserable as every other joyless person.
Quote by batiboy06
good for you man. although

i recommend you to save some. you might find someone/something new to spend your money with.

in fact i am saving the money for my tuition, so chill.

i'm not gay btw, didn't you see how i mentioned that we have "hot chicks" in the restaurant?
peanuts and beers
good for you

/sarcasm

what was the point of this thread?

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Well, I'm not one to post anything sensible but man, I dig what yeh said there, made my night. Thanks.
Hell yeah man, thanks for making me feel even worse....

I kid I kid. Just don't get too HAPPY and or Optimistic. Simply enjoy your life, but don't exaggerate.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Quote by Infatuation

I love life.

Vancouver, yay.
Quote by KISSguitarist
good for you

/sarcasm

what was the point of this thread?

hey dude, if you don't know what the point of this thread is and you bring sarcasm into this thread, well i'd suggest you to get the fu<k out.

thanks.
peanuts and beers
This week...

Enrolled at Sydney University
Got a new laptop
Got a new phone
Went to Big Day Out, seeing RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!!! Plus Dizzee Rascal, PNAU, Arcade Fire, plus others.
Had Australia Day BBQ yesterday in the day.
Went to party last night and started potential relationship with a really awesome girl.

The week started off as the worst week ever but it ended up the best week ever. **** yeah.
"I'm going to make a thread to make others feel bad!"
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Ah a postivie thread at 2 in the morning central time.

I also love life right now.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Yay for happy threads ^_^

Found out that I might get yo play in a guitar ensemble for UALR, get college credit for it, get paid for it, and possibly get a scholarship from it.
Nope, no sig here.
What goes up....

....christ I'm such a cynical bastard
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Page 1 of 3