Page 1 of 2
So, whats your favorite smoking utensil? Mine happens to be a good ol joint wrap, and then half way through i like sticking the rest of the joint in a bong bowl and toke it up... that or gravity bong =D
What gets you the highest?
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
shiiitttiittttttt

probally joints. Pipes require to much effort. But i like bongs when you're by yourself.
I'm assuming it's the gravity-bong, but I'll explain it.

You take a water bottle, and make two small holes on the bottom of it. You then take the lid, and cut a curcle from the top, leaving the threads still there so you can twist it back on still. You take tinfoil, place it in the lid, leaving a small dip. You twist the lid onto the bottle, making a bowl. You make another small hole in the bottle's side, as a thumb placement. Put water into the bottle, by taking the lid off, place your marijuanna into the bowl, and let the water in the bottle drain out slowly. Suck in the marijuanna smoke....

That's probably the best. Although I don't do drugs anymore.
Bong. My mom just found mine a couple of days ago though.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by milton847
apple bong ?

Too hard to explain for me right now >.<... you take an apple...and a pen....and you make two hole....and BOOM..... apple bong =]
havent made one in years though o.O.... and i personally like pipes.... i use them probably the most.... even if its not my favorite.....

EDIT: Ooooh Oooohhh......and of COURSE i gas masks....hook it to a bong and its magic..... i sat in my cousins room for like an hour with \it on my head smoking his roaches...... hahah.... Good times.....Goood times... =[
Last edited by Gee-tar-eist at Jan 27, 2008,
I love apple bongs

it goes straight to you without a whole lot of inhaling, chokes are for the weak!
LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAST!
Quote by milton847
apple bong ?

Saved my life a number of times when my mates didn't have zig zags or a pipe.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Hahah....Tin cans have saved me COUNTLESS times back when i had to hide smoking
Too hard to explain for me right now >.<... you take an apple...and a pen....and you make two hole....and BOOM..... apple bong =]

hum ok loll doesnt matter haha i use rizzla
A good bong is superior to everything else in every way.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
And for some reason...i HATE hookas!!! there STUPID!!!!! and WASTFUL!!!
Quote by Gee-tar-eist
Hahah....Tin cans have saved me COUNTLESS times back when i had to hide smoking

yea i used to have to smoke out of that **** all the time. it sucks
hmm my friend showed me a way where u take these two hot rods and kinda of press it on the weed and it generates more smoke... there was a special way he did it, crap I wish i could remember exactly how it went.
Take two butterknives and get them red hot, squeeze some dank inbetween them and it generates alot of smoke.... and in a straight line gong up...so i suggest you SNIFF THAT ****!! ... its best used with hash =]

EDIT: Hahahahahaha what did i ****in tell you!!!
Last edited by Gee-tar-eist at Jan 27, 2008,
Quote by Gee-tar-eist
Take two butterknives and get them red hot, squeeze some dank inbetween them and it generates alot of smoke.... and in a straight line gong up...so i suggest you SNIFF THAT ****!! ... its best used with hash =]

EDIT: Hahahahahaha what did i ****in tell you!!!

****en right bro!!
Bump

Watching that video makes me want to do it now o.O i hope i dont burn myself =]
Beer Can works well
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
i use either my gravity bong or vaporizer...depends on what kind of high i want
triple bubblers are the ****.
Quote by joeyj123
there are 11 words in 'the alphabet'
Quote by DamageMachine
Apple bong ftw!!!

!!!

i have a bullet (pipe) that we use for apple pipes all the time!

...fave utensil though? papers

EDIt: King-Sized papers
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Last edited by Early Cuyler at Jan 27, 2008,
My brother used to have a 4 foot bong we named"Bongzilla".That thing would hit you like a fatcamp bus.
i have a glass pipe i bring everywhere, lotta mouths been on it, i clean it alot, its known as old reliable or the jesus pipe.

its my favorite tho, its just always been there, through the good times and the bad.

other than that i like to smoke a big fat jerblawnski every once in a while
I ****ing Love To Smoke Weed!!!!!

It Deturs...

The Werewolves!!!!!
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by shakes23
Bong. My mom just found mine a couple of days ago though.

OH MY GOD SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. She dug through my room last week to find my BONG. She turned it into this huge problem and now my whole family hates me!

I'm grounded until March and I have to take drug classes at my school every tuesday night for 2 hours. I can't go out..AT ALL (unless it's with my parents), my mom has to pick me up after school EVERYDAY.

Everything just sucks so much right now. I'm so depressed right now and I want to go back to school so badly cause being stuck here at home sucks
idk, my bff tyra banks.
a buddy i lived with in high skool made a bong out of a florescent light bulb
(pour salt through it so you get that powder out) and one of those light fixtures, like the outer "bulb" covering... also alot of electrical tape and a pipe of his.

this thing was like 4 and a half feet tall.. a girl that used to come over was the perfect height for it.. everyone else had to bend over to hit it (it took another person to light it and work the carb) but she tilted the bong down a little

guess you had to be there
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
I love carving out your momma's clit, grinding it up, and smoking it out of her cu nt.

fu ck stoners
Quote by maddogbizaro
bong + gas mask attached (jst looks kool lol) gets u rly ****ed haha, but im gettin sick of joints, flavored blunts r better, but i think in the long run, bongs take less work if u got lots of ppl

That's sick. That would just result in someone blowing/coughing into the bong
Page 1 of 2