Listening now, I really liked the jazzy bits. Didn't like the heavier bits as much, but I'm giving it a go.

I think they're very good though
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Quote by RedDeath9
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=23082294

I just got A Warm Glimpse, I loved it. They're really similar to Opeth, except more "jazzy". The vocals also remind me of Opeth.

Any fans here?

Where'd you get it? These guys are excellent, I have to get some of their stuff.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Phill-Rock
Where'd you get it? These guys are excellent, I have to get some of their stuff.

I couldn't find it by itself, I had to get a pack of 6 discographies. Just search "farmakon a warm glimpse torrent", it should be the first one.
Nice, I like it. Here's me hoping this is the start of the New Wave of Jazzy Metal.

edit: the sax is pretty dire though
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Pretty cool. Definitely a band that grows on you. I just found all their stuff (and not on torrent), so if its good enough, I'll go and buy the albums.
Their ok. I have to admit I only really liked the soft jazzy parts. Their heavy riffs seem really repetetive to me and I didn't like the death vocals very much. The clean vocals were pretty good but they could be better. I don't think their that much like Opeth.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Wow, their singer sounds EXACTLY like Akerfeldt. Little more Tatrgrteretennn however the **** you spell his name, on the growling.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Wow those are very nice growls he got there.!
This could become something very nice in the years to come..

I seem to like the slower parts more than the metal growls etc.. =\
nonetheless nice find!