Today i heard a song and didnt catch the name. Im fairly sure it was The White Stripes(Jacks voice is pretty easy to pick out). It was just vocals and piano and it sounded kind of hymn-like, maybe a I IV I V progression.

Thanks in advance.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
idk try mad world by gary jule. i think thats his name. thats about the only song i can think of.
was it on the radio? if it was then its probably pretty recent which means it was probably you dont know what love is...?
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
It definatley wasnt Mad World, i know that song. It was playing in Hot Topic, i dont know if they have satellite radio or something, but it wasnt You dont know what love is. Like i said, it was just piano and vocals.
Quote by asfastasdark

Walker Rose.
Quote by walker-rose
It definatley wasnt Mad World, i know that song. It was playing in Hot Topic, i dont know if they have satellite radio or something, but it wasnt You dont know what love is. Like i said, it was just piano and vocals.

Well, if it was just piano & vox by The White Stripes then it was probably off the album Get Behind Me Satan. Was it upbeat? Can you remember any lyrics from it?
It was kinda upbeat, but i cant remember any lyrics from it.

ive been sigged!
Quote by asfastasdark

Walker Rose.
not that upbeat, but thats a good song too.

Edit: i found it!!! it was Im Lonely(but i aint that lonely yet), from Get Behind Me Satan.

Thank you Broken Drum, and everyone else who helped.
Quote by asfastasdark

Walker Rose.
Last edited by walker-rose at Jan 27, 2008,