i need a song, that when it comes on, you get this really dark feeling, or something. like the song Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath, or Bad Omen by Megadeth. songs like that but without the death metal grunting vocals stuff. fun to play on guitar too
Why not write your own? It's not difficult. Just combine some Slayer riffs and stuff. And there's already a thread on evil sounding riffs and solos so try reading that.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
that german song by tool. scares the crap out of me, but it's actually a cookie recipe. funny. I forget the whole name, but I'm pretty sure it starts with "Friapp" or something like that.
Oh! I thought you wanted something to play. Which would explain why this thread is in the electric guitar section.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
No Quarter - Led Zeppelin

[/thread]
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
The Dark Eternal Night by Dream Theater, will last you through breakfast, into lunch then it'll end by dinner too *

*It may not actually be this long.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
The Dark Eternal Night by Dream Theater, will last you through breakfast, into lunch then it'll end by dinner too *

*It may not actually be this long.

He'd need a 7 string for it though, or need to change his tuning heavily.

For something dark try:
Solitude by Candlemass
Call of ktulu by metallica
The thing that should not be by metallica
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by DagMX
He'd need a 7 string for it though, or need to change his tuning heavily.

For something dark try:
Solitude by Candlemass
Call of ktulu by metallica
The thing that should not be by metallica

He mentioned how he'd be listening to this, not playing it.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
He mentioned how he'd be listening to this, not playing it.

"fun to play on guitar too"
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by DagMX
"fun to play on guitar too"

"i cant really listen to my self on my ipod.."

Plus I'm sure the dark eternal night is fun to play on guitar.