well i just started making money from filling out surveys online and i can finally afford to get some technique books.

Anybody recommend any good sweeping books?
oooo your a sneaky little devil aren't you. Well played sirrah
Funky c, Funky do
I think Home Depot has one called "Sweeping Floors 101"... I hope that helps
Quote by funky_c
oooo your a sneaky little devil aren't you. Well played sirrah

huh? is hal Lenard any good?
all the resources you need are online man you just have to know where to look.
Those things actually pay!? awesome.

you don't need books mate, don't waste your money on a book for sweeping.
Go online and watch people do it live and youtube lessons. Alternatively get a good guitar teacher, but you probably need more than surveys for that...

I learnt all my sweeping online, and dvd's and my own ways before i even knew about sweeping.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Quote by Mattalac
Those things actually pay!? awesome.

you don't need books mate, don't waste your money on a book for sweeping.
Go online and watch people do it live and youtube lessons. Alternatively get a good guitar teacher, but you probably need more than surveys for that...

I learnt all my sweeping online, and dvd's and my own ways before i even knew about sweeping.

yeah they do, ill help you out if youd like, ive been told youtube is good but the dvds are more extensive.
or, you could save your money, and just practice string skipping, hammer ons, pull offs and of course, as many scales as you can think of. All of which while accompanied by a metronome.
Quote by kyrreca
If your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this
I really wouldn't waste all that much time. I mean it's cool and all to be able to do it decent, but it doesn't really add a whole lot to the actual music. Not near as much as perfecting other aspects would.