And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
You love fascist pedophiles?

I guess we're of differing opinions.
lol. the exploited arent fascist pedophiles

i would say The Unseen.
they are one of the most original and creative street punk bands (even though they are not exactly street punk now) and they dont change members much, they have a good amount of guitar solos, face paced drums and screaming vocals.
they have just been improving and showing their progress from lower class crucifixion all the way to internal salvation. and to top it all of, they put on a sick live show.
Quote by sargasm
You love fascist pedophiles?

I guess we're of differing opinions.

Hmm i dont care what they do in tehre lives
I jsut liek the music
SHE walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
LIAR! You like their MOHAWKS AND LEATHER JACEKTS DONT YOU! You say " oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called `City Fathers' who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about `What's to be done with this Homer Simpson!
I love this job more than I love taffy ... and I'm a man who enjoys his taffy
Quote by Mayor West
LIAR! You like their MOHAWKS AND LEATHER JACEKTS DONT YOU! You say " oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called `City Fathers' who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about `What's to be done with this Homer Simpson!

lol
SHE walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
The Unseen may be good, but I have a thing about liking bands with mohawks...I just can't. Call me closed-minded, but I just see it as a pet peeve.
Quote by recklessnick
lol. the exploited arent fascist pedophiles

Ohh yes they are
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by XxFIENDxX
Fallout Boi

Okay first of all FOB is not classified as punk, they are classified as faggots. Secondly I can't beleive you all forgot about BLINK-182!!! They may be one of the greatest of all time. Lastly, Iggy Pop and the Stooges, definetly the greatest of all-time, isn't mentioned here either. You're all just a bunch of fags aren't you?
Quote by d4m45t3r
Okay first of all FOB is not classified as punk, they are classified as faggots. Secondly I can't beleive you all forgot about BLINK-182!!! They may be one of the greatest of all time. Lastly, Iggy Pop and the Stooges, definetly the greatest of all-time, isn't mentioned here either. You're all just a bunch of fags aren't you?

Is this a joke or something?
If it is, then it isn't funny.
If it isn't, then you're a piece of ****.

And Jawbreaker is my favorite punk band, because I think that they might be the only punk band that I like.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by d4m45t3r
Okay first of all FOB is not classified as punk, they are classified as faggots. Secondly I can't beleive you all forgot about BLINK-182!!! They may be one of the greatest of all time.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Waiting?
Good.

Whaaa? Hypocritical much?
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by d4m45t3r

Almost sig-worthy. Almost.
And yes, we are a bunch of fags.
I like the Casualties

Oi! Oi! Oi!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I like the Casualties

Oi! Oi! Oi!

Casualties and Exploited r da bst pnk bnds eva. Dey squat nd drnk 40oz. and gt der stff frm da dmpstr.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Dey rnt sellouts, dey jst wnt 2 sprd der mssge.
nah dey aint selloutz dey tro punx
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
No, that's Leftover Crack, you're confused.

Lftovr Crck r awsme.

In all seriousness I don't get how out a ton of underground punk fans Leftover Crack get popular and have mainstream success. I mean their singer has the worst voice ever(not necessarily a bad thing, just something the mainstream doesn't like). I mean I would think a band like Screeching Weasel would be much more mainstream friendly than Leftover Crack but for some reason they're not as popular.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Lftovr Crck r awsme.

In all seriousness I don't get how out a ton of underground punk fans Leftover Crack get popular and have mainstream success. I mean their singer has the worst voice ever(not necessarily a bad thing, just something the mainstream doesn't like). I mean I would think a band like Screeching Weasel would be much more mainstream friendly than Leftover Crack but for some reason they're not as popular.

Leftover Crack's not exactly "mainstream."
I mean, they're popular among punk fans I guess, but not "mainstream."
Quote by neidnarb11890
Leftover Crack's not exactly "mainstream."
I mean, they're popular among punk fans I guess, but not "mainstream."

I see at least 5 Leftover Crack shirts a week at my school and all my friends who like "mainstream music" know who they are.
Quote by StreetLight3989
I see at least 5 Leftover Crack shirts a week at my school and all my friends who like "mainstream music" know who they are.

Well then, New Jersey must be a weird place, because no one here knows about them. Except for a couple of my friends that heard of them from me, but they still don't like them.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Well then, New Jersey must be a weird place, because no one here knows about them. Except for a couple of my friends that heard of them from me, but they still don't like them.

More people know about them than The Queers, The Ergs, or Screeching Weasel who have a mainstream type sound. A ton of people know about LoC around here.
Quote by StreetLight3989
More people know about them than The Queers, The Ergs, or Screeching Weasel who have a mainstream type sound. A ton of people know about LoC around here.

Wait, I've solved this whole mystery.
Leftover Crack were on Hellcat. IT'S ALL SO CLEAR TO ME NOW!
Quote by neidnarb11890
Wait, I've solved this whole mystery.
Leftover Crack were on Hellcat. IT'S ALL SO CLEAR TO ME NOW!

You're my savior!!!
Quote by StreetLight3989
You're my savior!!!

Hooray! I'm just like Jesus!

Only real.

PS: Chizzat?
I'm in there but you're not.
Quote by StreetLight3989

this is an outrage.
just because they have alot of fans doesn't mean they are mainstream
you mean i cant like leftover crack if i like blink-182?
does listening to mainstream bands make me not as coooool as you thus we cant like the same band?
Quote by recklessnick
they have just been improving and showing their progress from lower class crucifixion all the way to internal salvation. and to top it all of, they put on a sick live show.

They've improved by making pretty much every song on their latest album sound the exact same?

Seriously?

I don't know.. I used to like them, but they're not very versatile. From CD to CD the songs are slightly different, but barring one or two songs on each disk, they all sound the exact same, and it's annoying.

I still listen to them from time to time, but only in moderation.

Oh, and the people giving this kid crap for liking the exploited are all being a bunch of dicks. The kid said he's new to punk, and I'm sure pretty much all of you liked the exploited (or some other equally mediocre band) when you first got into punk. Don't rag on the kid for it, just give him suggestions and he'll probably see the same things we do about the Exploited.

That being said, listen to the Partisans. They're like what the Exploited would sound like with 100x more talent
Quote by recklessnick
this is an outrage.
just because they have alot of fans doesn't mean they are mainstream
you mean i cant like leftover crack if i like blink-182?
does listening to mainstream bands make me not as coooool as you thus we cant like the same band?

Dude, chill, I don't even like LoC and I do like Blink 182 a little. I'm just saying that with Leftover Cracks sound how did they become one of the "mainstream" punk bands? I mean I figured out it was because of Hellcat, but I was just making a observation.