i dont know about you guys but i think that people who spend their whole day at the beach trying to get a "tan" are just ****ing stupid

i mean for a start, the reason your skin goes brown from tanning is because its trying to protect itself form cancer cells that enter the body,

discuss
People who go to tanning booths are even more retarded. Your skin turns orange. ****ING ORANGE!
Last edited by InvaderTSN at Jan 27, 2008,
Generally speaking, I find women that go to tanning places regularly, and look like they have been brought out of an oven halfway before they're ready to eat, are horribly annoying and superficial.
tanned skin looks like burlap

'nuff said
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
A decent tan looks very healthy and attractive. But I think women take it too far.

And when I say a decent tan, I mean a real tan, from the sun. I hate when girls go to tanning salons all the time. Last year a chick in my class went tanning every day for like two weeks before prom. I live in Washington state. Having a tan in the middle of winter here just looks out of place.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
well, for one thing. People who actually go to tanning salons etc with the purpose of getting tanned are lame....and will look like peanuts by the time their 40

but people who go to the beach and rest in the sun? I mean c'mon thats quite nice. People do it because its relaxing too.

P.S. fake tanning on the other hand is just goddamn funny as hell

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Last edited by wiggy1988 at Jan 27, 2008,
up in minnesota, we get a lot of those orange skinned fakes running around... its kind of funny really

but also sad : (
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
nah i love going to the beach but its those people who do it day after day constantly getting burnt in search for "the perfect skin colour" that piss me off.
i was at the beach this morning...thats probs why i though of it just then ahha

and orange skin is hilarious.
if they died theyre heair green theyd look like oompa loompas..but taller

...lame

sorry for the size but....
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by daltoor
her boobs are on her stomach!

Holy ****!!! why did you have to draw attention to that

MY EYES!!!!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Cancer Cells enter the body? ......

It depends on how tan. If its like super dark "I thought you were white" tan the I don't like it. If its a healthy tan then its pretty good.

And fake tans are just stupid.
Quote by daltoor
i dont know about you guys but i think that people who spend their whole day at the beach trying to get a "tan" are just ****ing stupid

i mean for a start, the reason your skin goes brown from tanning is because its trying to protect itself form cancer cells that enter the body,

discuss

well actually its the UV radiation given off by the sun that "causes" skin cancer

Quote by CallMeSlick

I lol'd

+1
Theres this one girl in my highschool biology class. I ****ing hate her. Seems like I always get paired up as a lab partner with her, I guess its good for her because shes to ****ing stupid to do anything by herself. Anyways, shes a skank, shes stupid, and she brags about going to the tanning salon.

/hate
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by richiemokkiez
Someone has a crush..

lol. No. I have a girlfriend thats not trashy *****.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████