is there one genre/band/song that sums up a certain point in your life and why? classic rock when i was 6-13 meant summers spent working with my dad and listening to radio. now ive moved on to metal and blues.
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
tom waits

heart of saturday night
franks wild years
nighthawks at the diner
Last edited by milton847 at Jan 27, 2008,
You are asking the wrong question . Your question should be:

Is there any one artist in the music buisness that sums up your whole life?
Hi
Quote by abhishek21
You are asking the wrong question . Your question should be:

Is there any one artist in the music buisness that sums up your whole life?

or that
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Pantera, Metallica, KoRn. All remind me of my older brother who I look up to alot, He introduced me to these bands (3 of my favorites) and it always reminds me of when I was little and would spend hours in his room listening to these bands with him.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Stacey's Mom.

See I had this fling with this supermodel about 20 years my senior. What a fine woman she was...
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
Pantera, Metallica, KoRn. All remind me of my older brother who I look up to alot, He introduced me to these bands (3 of my favorites) and it always reminds me of when I was little and would spend hours in his room listening to these bands with him.

yeah i always find that the music i like was introduced to me by people that i look up to
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
Quote by led/head
yeah i always find that the music i like was introduced to me by people that i look up to

Yep about 90% of the music I listen to was introduced to me by my bro, those were just my 3 favorites. All of which later lead me to picking up a guitar.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
Yep about 90% of the music I listen to was introduced to me by my bro, those were just my 3 favorites. All of which later lead me to picking up a guitar.

my dad introduced me to classic rock
now he listens to weird pop-rock
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
At the moment One by Metallica

either that or Roulette by system of a down

You like it
The albums that the Beatles released between 67 and 70. Those are basically all I listened to Freshman year.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
through glass by stone sour. when i first met this girl. heartbreak ensued. sad time of my life. but shes gone now
Quote by fretsonfire74
through glass by stone sour. when i first met this girl. heartbreak ensued. sad time of my life. but shes gone now

That songs actually about how hollywood is so fake etc. Something along those lines anyway. You would have no idea by listening to the song, but if you watch the vid and I think it was mentioned in an interview that's what it's about. I was like wtf
Every Song by nightwish about. Fun stuff
Your-existentialist friend-Zombie Spawn

When the time comes, they will seize everything, but some will rise...So, are you another pawn?
Good times: The Strokes; Bloc Party - Fun, jumping around, sun shining.
Bad times: My Dying Bride, Katatonia - The melancholy mood of the songs and the slow rhythm.
I used to listen to just metal...it got really boring and it still is to me. I moved onto Alternative Rock, and suddenly life became amazin'

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Far away by Nickelback sums up my life at the moment ..

133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
Christina Aguilera when I was 8.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Metal.

My school years.

Because school was so ****ing awful.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I bus in too school, it takes about 30. min. sometimes I used to listen to this beatles mix c.d. I made, and no matter what it would make me feel better if i was feeling ****ty, especially the song "Yesterday".
Belle & Sebastian is this summer for me. Whenever I hear anything from The Boy with the Arab Strap I think of driving my mom's car around town all night with the AC cranked so cold that I need a coat even though it's like 85 degrees outside. Also, The Strokes are pretty much my entire adolescence.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Jerry Lee Lewis' Great Balls of Fire because it was on so damn much while I was growing up. My father liked to sing to it, and rock & roll always reminds me of when I was little. I know not quite what TS is asking for, but it's the best I got
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.