my plan is to construct a replica of glenn tiptons hamer gt custom (yes the one that resembles an explorer or scarab) im going to buy some wood and draw lines on it and cut the body myself. the thing that hit me earlier is, how would i make the holes and what not for the pick ups and electronics inside? this is basically the only problem as i have everything else basically planned out. any experinced woodworkers? lol
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Go to the library and borrow a book on basic woodworking, read it before even thinking about starting.

Also I recommend you buy a copy of "make your own electric guitar" By Melvyn Hiscock.

Your question is very basic, do yourself a favour and do some more research before starting.
Quote by dave293
Go to the library and borrow a book on basic woodworking, read it before even thinking about starting.

Also I recommend you buy a copy of "make your own electric guitar" By Melvyn Hiscock.

Your question is very basic, do yourself a favour and do some more research before starting.

+1
You either use a hamemr and chisel or a router
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350