Poll Options
View poll results: Which Do You Pefer?
Myspace
27 44%
Facebook
22 35%
Both, I like having friends on both sides
4 6%
None, I'm a loser who hasn't heard of these and lives with their mum (or not)
9 15%
Voters: 62.
Ok, we all know about myspace, you have your own profile, everyone has one, blah blah blah, and it has 20 million people

There also is a new fad called facebook which is quickly growing rapidly

Which Do you pefer?
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
neither. they're the scourge of the internet
also, I'm paranoid about putting too much data about myself on the internet
i dont live with my mom. but i dont have either. and am in college
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Early Cuyler
i dont live with my mom. but i dont have either. and am in college

Thats why i put "or not"
Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

Desperate people seeking attention use social networking sites thats why I prefer UG.
Hi
I despise both of them. Myspace and Facebook are responsible for the death of grammar on the internet.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
dosent facebook have a weird EULA maybe same for Myspace dunno,but everything you uppload pictures,music and stuff they can claim that it's their stuff and you cant do nothing about it.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
lol "desparate people". dude facebook is the ****, even if i dont check it that often. high school and college are all about facebook. if you dont have facebook you dont have connections
i hated myspace at the begining but i like now

its great for music but i only use it for local bands
Quote by Dimster Ds
Ok, we all know about myspace, you have your own profile, everyone has one, blah blah blah, and it has 20 million people

There also is a new fad called facebook which is quickly growing rapidly

Which Do you pefer?

new? facebook's been around for almost 4 years now. there're over 60 million users. and i believe it's net worth is at least rivaling that of myspace.
I despise both of them. Myspace and Facebook are responsible for the death of grammar on the internet.

msn is
Quote by abhishek21
Desperate people seeking attention use social networking sites thats why I prefer UG.

desperate guitarists seeking attention?
I like Facebook more. It is much more organized and easy to navigate. Myspace is a jungle of inefficiency.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by seljer
desperate guitarists seeking attention?

I was referring to face book not Myspace.
Hi
Quote by Archeo Avis

I seee what you mean, i have seen some of my friends myspace and it is like

fjhbxdjhgasbgipjsBugsdanbgsviogbrgnoidfbnvrgyudfnvuihrse9gthewhroihtiupw

Quote by Bartleby

Quote by UncleCthulhu

Quote by abhishek21
I was referring to face book not Myspace.

I was referring to UG
i prefer aim.

facebook is nice for finding people you've lost contact with, but some people use facebook/myspace/whatever the hell else there is to have conversations with people they see every day. i prefer aim.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
i hate both of them, I'm not vain enough for that **** lol.

i said myspace coz that last option is just you being arrogant.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by seljer
I was referring to UG

It all depends on your perspective . I use this site to improve my playing and writing skills . If you label other users who put there songs or licks in there profile . So that other people can hear and judge there potential as attention seekers . So yes we all are desperate and we cry for some attention.
Hi
facebook. Less annoying bulletin getting raped for not reposting a bulletin about being against somthing that is against my beliefs/views and has a lot more fun stuff and better groups and there is more interaction between you and the people on your friends list. plus u can find out when kool stuff in your town is going on
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
I dislike the general myspace culture, but I use it to get my music heard. I used to have a personal account, but deleted it and got a music one.

facebook is just another way to connect with your friends. if you rely on UG for your "friends" then maybe you need to get off the internet for a few minutes
facebook is ok, but the applications drive me insane. Too overwhelming. I hate getting 100 different invitation's to some stupid quiz. Myspace is full of *****s and posers, but I can ignore them for the sake of simplicity.
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
Quote by guitarfreakktb
facebook is ok, but the applications drive me insane. Too overwhelming. I hate getting 100 different invitation's to some stupid quiz. Myspace is full of *****s and posers, but I can ignore them for the sake of simplicity.

applications are annoying as ****. i tend to ignore every invitation i get, especially if its from someone who is just my facebook friend and not a true friend
Quote by ~DrEaM ThEaTeR~
applications are annoying as ****. i tend to ignore every invitation i get, especially if its from someone who is just my facebook friend and not a true friend

yeah, I heard somewhere that they might introduce an apps system for myspace.

I pray that day never comes.
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
I use facebook...but not so much anymore after the stupid applications they added
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
lol i dunno much about myspace, i just have an account so i can download songs from bands. everyone i know uses facebook
I recently deleted my facebook because it just swallows my time for no good reason.
The only reason I've kept my myspace is because the music players on it only decide to work for me when I'm logged in.
Opeth - Tool - Ephel Duath - Cynic
Myspace - A mess

Facebook - Not a mess

Facebook wins!
Also myspace is filled with emo's
i didnt realise that not having a myspace/facebook made you a loser. i can see how rl is alot worse than the interblag.
Ibanez rg350 DX
My precious, my lovely.
I love facebook as a way of sending messages to people if they're not on MSN, but neither beats UG.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.