Im loosehead prop for the waratahs and i need some good exercises. We've been told some good core exercises, but i need some exercises to increase my strength and power. Mainly upper body and chest area. Thanks in advance.
Try tackling your clothesline. If you can get it out of the ground, you'd be a pretty good forward.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Try tackling your clothesline. If you can get it out of the ground, you'd be a pretty good forward.

Oh i did that. Strapped a punching bag to it. It broke =/
had to buy a new one.
the parents were not happy.
try running into a brick wall?
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
bench press, lat. dorsi workout, deltoids, triceps (all easily done with free weights or machines), pull ups (with all the handhold variations..), etc.
=deportivo=

"so this guy woke up with 6 different girls on 6 days of the week?"
"yea, isn't that crazy?"
"he must be god"
"...and on the seventh day he rested"
Is this normal rugby or the crazy Australian version which i've been led to believe is much more violent?

But benchpress would be good for chest, pull ups maybe for arms and there's a variety of stuff to do at a gym for torso control
Quote by bodomlove
try running into a brick wall?

read above, i've already broke my clothes line
Quote by philipisabeast
Is this normal rugby or the crazy Australian version which i've been led to believe is much more violent?

But benchpress would be good for chest, pull ups maybe for arms and there's a variety of stuff to do at a gym for torso control

its the english style. the only kind even though im australian =S
but rugby is rougher, rugby league is less controlled, which means alot of stuff like shoulder charges.
Quote by fretsonfire74
which means alot of stuff like shoulder charges.

Which means rougher.
Lol...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Which means rougher.

no. with rucks, mauls and scrums, rugby union is way rougher than league. you piss someone off in a ruck, they're gonna stomp on you. which hurts. and once i had a maul collapse on me, i had stud marks all over my back. that killed in the shower.
It just looks like men touching each other to me personally. Whatever floats your boat.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
It just looks like men touching each other to me personally. Whatever floats your boat.

haha yeah for sure. join a team and then let them "touch you".
stop playing
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Quote by fretsonfire74
haha yeah for sure. join a team and then let them "touch you".

I was joking.