What an ass!! Why would you sue a person you killed?
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
"I'm also a victim in all of this, you can't fix the lad's problems, but you can fix mine," Delgado told the newspaper, ahead of a January 30 legal decision on his suit.

But you can fix his. Oh wow, THAT didn't put him off as a selfish miser asshole. >_>
Wow...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660

john edward already holds the top spot.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Quote by kinzoku

john edward already holds the top spot.

lol yea i was thinkin that,
but this guy has potential for top Douche
You are now blinking manually
What kind of an asshole is that? My friends, i never thought that i would see someone who's gayer than Chris Crocker but this guy beats him...
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by Punkismygod
rudest guy on earth?

rudest/gayest whats the difference?
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
i hope he burns to death, surrounded by his money, so that he can watch his hopes and dreams burn up along with his life.

If you kill someone with your car, driving at excessive speeds, and then sue the dead guy's family, you deserve to be satan's bitch for eternity.