Hello, while searching around for a new bass, I came across this beauty:

http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Fender-Highway-One-Jazz-Bass-(Upgrade)-RW~ID~6297.asp

But what confuses me about this page is the picture, description and actual specifications all seem to contradict each other, so I was wondering does anyone know which specs are correct..? Also, how does this bass compare to others in its price range...?

For the record, I have viewed Fenders webpage, however I could not find anything for the Highway one (upgrade)

Any help...?
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
No of frets, bridge etc.....
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
BadAss II bridge. It was refered to as vintage style, but it is a BadAss.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Ok, thank you very much, but does anyone know about the number of frets...?

The picture seems to have 22, but the specs say 20...

Sorry to be nagging...
Quote by chinese_jazz

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
Try the Fender website?

EDIT
Yes, Fender say 20 frets. They just got a picture of any old jazz bass by the look of it.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Ok, thank you very much!
Quote by chinese_jazz

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
Yeah, they showed a picture of the American Deluxe Jazz - that's really stupid of them. I'm surprised you couldn't find info on the Fender website though - click products, then basses, then Jazz, then Highway One.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
consult Musicians Friend if you want, they have good accurate specs.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
Get one at a shop and try it out first. Some of the Highway 1's have some poor construction. Not as much as a MIM bass, but sometimes quality control lets one through that shouldn't have.

But as for the bass itself, you'll find the BadAss Bridge a godsend for sustain.