help!!! my 535Q doesn't seem to work anymore, the last time I've used it was on a gig and it worked fine, today I've used it again and it only works in bypass mode, but it doesn't say 'wah' anymore, it only makes weird noises. I've only used it with the optional adaptor and a 9V battery, and it's still in warranty. I have it about 7 months now. What should I do? does anyone else have this problem?
=.=, crybaby=crap
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
This may sound silly... but do you have it plugged in the right way?
ie. guitar in the input, output to the amp..

Also check the controls and that on the side, and if none of that works, get it checked out..
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700
Member #12 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Mr T of the Avatar A-Team.
Bradbradbrad is right! Check them out!
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
YEs I'm plugged in the right way, guitar in the guitar input and amplifier in the amplifier output, I'm not that stupid no matter what settings I use, it only makes weird noises. if I play softly , I have no sound at all, the harder I play, the more noise it makes
no I haven't tried an other battery but I have tried it with a battery and with the adaptor and ... it doesn't work
Quote by fretsonfire74
take it to a shop.

yeah, and I hope I get one back that works fine on time, when I ordered this I had to wait 3 months before they had it in stock, ... I have a few gigs in februari and I hope it works again then
Ahaha.. you'd be suprised how many people plug it in wrong..
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700
Member #12 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Mr T of the Avatar A-Team.
Quote by Weepin_Guitar
yeah, and I hope I get one back that works fine on time, when I ordered this I had to wait 3 months before they had it in stock, ... I have a few gigs in februari and I hope it works again then

funny.. i ordered one and its been about a month since then. it hasnt shipped yet. i hope this doesnt also take 3 months.. i got it from music toyz btw.

they say i can cancel the order before its shipped. should i? any better suggestions? i do like the sounds the wah makes especially the boost.
the sounds of the pedal are great, but I probably had some bad luck with it. Is it a short circuit in the pedal? I have no idea, I only hope it can be fixed
Don't forget you have to stomp the hell out of it to turn it on.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
try to turn it on again....that could work press down on the toe until u hear a click
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Vypyr 75w
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Predator
1961 Acoustic Kay
Classical Rhapsody
Zakk Wylde Crybaby Wah Pedal
Boss SD-1
1st time i tried the 535q i thought it was bust cause i didnt know how to turn it on

TS, where did you buy the pedal from?
If it's still under warranty, then get a new one or get it fixed. It shouldn't cost you a penny.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by no_thing101
1st time i tried the 535q i thought it was bust cause i didnt know how to turn it on

TS, where did you buy the pedal from?

From a small local music shop here in Belgium.
^Well, you should take it back and have them honor their warranty. Unless the warranty is through Dunlop. In that case, you probably wanna get in touch with them.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
it's ok guys, he's now in repair, the dude from the store said they've never had problems with dunlop products before. for those who wanted to cancel their order... don't