tragichorror
Banned
230 IQ
i was in the metal forum and here is what i said

"why is there screaming in metal? is it to piss people off? lol

i dont have a problem with it, but i wanted to know why almost all modern metal bands scream ???

is there a reason behind it?"

seriously i think this is absolutely rediculous, i politely asked a question and i got reported!

why? please
tragichorror
Banned
230 IQ
wait am i gonna get reported again for not knowing wherre the **** to post this?

and by the way that wasnt sarcastic
Sammy2K7
392 IQ
yes
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
allchavsrgay
Steve da mon!
1,476 IQ
One reason metal bands scream is because the music can go off key and it is alot harder to write a vocal melody over somthing that goes off key. And screaming is the thing that fits over best.
Metallica rulz
going back to school
866 IQ
Shhh.. just delete this thread and pretend it was never there. You can get warned for dumb reasons, especially if your new. Your original question was not bad, but if you know nothing about metal, and ask a metal head he will flame your ass to hell. This isn't a bug, maybe a site suggestion. Never ask why.
loonyguitarist
howdybums
654 IQ
Do you have any idea how many of those threads we get in the metal forum? Do a search.

That's why I reported you.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
tragichorror
Banned
230 IQ
yeh well your a ****en **** muppet mate, and you need your ****en head kicked in if you take a ****en website so ****en seriously!

it was politely asked ****en question, so you sir are an arogant asshole! and an ignorant little son of a bitch!
charvel_man
UG's Only Right-Winger
443 IQ
This isn't a bug report, this is you being lame and argumentative for the hell of it.

*reported*
NOPE.