Page 1 of 3
Welp it's 2008!!! It's Already the end of January, And we have seen some of the new signature models to come, such as Matt Heafy, Herman Li, Etc. Which makes me ask: What is your favorite signature guitar model? Personally I think mine would have to be the ESP Michael Amott Ninja-V. So... What is your favorite signature guitar model?
The Dan Jacobs esp, I can't remember the exact model name but tis the explorer shape with the blood/white finish.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Probably the PGM, it plays amazingly and ain't too bad price wise. Think I will pick one up in the future....
The old Ibanez JPM is pretty nice. I like the Ernie Ball JP model too. The PGM looks cool, but only the white ones with maple fretboards.
claudio sanchez's signature explorer (doesn't really exist, i wish it did though, they give a signature lp to billy joe from green day who just plays power chords yet the guy who writes such diverse songs and such beautiful solos doesn't, guess gibson's all in it for the money)
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
js1000 Satriani sig.

Wonderful instrument.
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
If you're talking about favourite signature model released in '08 I'd have to say the Herman Li model, not because I'm a dragonforce fan as I don't really care for their music, but because he hasn't put his name all over it, he's genuinly got an innovative instrument there ("kung-fu grip", the sculpted heel and cutaway, etc) and because, it's pretty much a JEM in an S series body, and I love both! (even though I can't help but feel he slightly plagerised Vai).

And in general, the Ibanez JEM77BSB (I think it's a 77 at least).
The burnt stained blue Ibanez Jem, beautiful instrument I wish to own one someday.
Also the JEM777DY (not the VDY, the one with pyramids is what I'm in for ) desert yellow, maple fretboard, pyramid inlays, awesome.
The Gibson Les Paul, with an honourable mention for the Ibanez PGM301
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Burning Star 4
claudio sanchez's signature explorer (doesn't really exist, i wish it did though, they give a signature lp to billy joe from green day who just plays power chords yet the guy who writes such diverse songs and such beautiful solos doesn't, guess gibson's all in it for the money)

What guitar company isn't? That's what signature models are all about, if the model won't sell then they won't make it.

Mine's probably a Rhoads or Jonh Petrucci MusicMan/Ernie Ball.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Satch is rad and he is one of the best.

I think I would give my leg for a ULI JOHN ROTH SKYE GUITAR

Back when i got a real recording contact (no i am not some guy that is a rock star we put a record nobody bought haha) i got 20k my share of 100k deal

and i bought this it is a Jackson Vinnie Vincent model custom made. i love it

Tom Morello's "Arm the Homeless"
to bad they are not produced by any guitarcompany

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by SenorSmiley
Satch is rad and he is one of the best.

I think I would give my leg for a ULI JOHN ROTH SKYE GUITAR

Back when i got a real recording contact (no i am not some guy that is a rock star we put a record nobody bought haha) i got 20k my share of 100k deal

and i bought this it is a Jackson Vinnie Vincent model custom made. i love it

Holy **** i like that guitar, god dam!
Even the retroy old school purple makes it even better than like a typical black or something.
How much did you pay for this?
I hope it wasnt all of that 20k haha. Seriously though thats the best. Takes the cake of any Jackson ive seen. **** must get me one.

Price!?!?! pleeeeeeeeease!
well vinnie vincent invented that. jackson made a few of them but the first few went to vinnie or randy rhodes (RIP BRO WE ALL ROCK 4 U).

The VV was made with two V's on the body cuz that's vinnie's initials.

it was not 20k no it was like 3k at the time. unfortunatly i thought i would be famous and rich so i spent like the rest of the money on krell and women unfortunatly, well thats why i try to live a good life now. mine is like that but has double pickups.

world class guitars in vegas also makes a reissue that is awesome

the nigel tufnel is pretty epic, really what signature models should be
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by SenorSmiley

Holy crap!! SenorSmiley really is an adult?? But dude, you're so...dumb on the internet. I thought you weren't more than 12 years old.

EDIT: That was pretty good man. I would assume thats you judging by the Marshall MG being used. It was just to fast. No rhythm to it, and your tone was go awful, because of the amp. You can really play at high speeds, but you have to make it more melodic. Sp if you do that and get a nice amp, then you'll sound great.

If its not you...oh well.
Be cool.
Last edited by thedude051 at Jan 27, 2008,
no money dude. the tone is sweet it is the sound of the camcorder is bad.

most of the people that slam others will not post clips and stuff but just knock senor smiley.
Quote by thedude051
Holy crap!! SenorSmiley really is an adult?? But dude, you're so...dumb on the internet. I thought you weren't more than 12 years old.

thats noit very nice thing 2 say bro. why dont u put a clip up there so i can c how smart u r
the v vincent is better then the rhodes. more wood = more tone. same design except the added wood for the extra v pieces. lot of duckets though

randy was awesome no disrespect bro
I really dig Page Hamilton's ESP signature.

It's simple, but nice. I like it.
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
Quote by SenorSmiley
the v vincent is better then the rhodes. more wood = more tone. same design except the added wood for the extra v pieces. lot of duckets though

randy was awesome no disrespect bro

Aaah I don't really like the Vincent V, looks odd and a pain to play.
No problem man
it is sweet [plus VV was in KISS and i like his playing a little better then rr although rhodes is rad 2 bro.

2 each there own. as many of the old time vintage twanger types will say wood = tone. individual choice
i like the alvin lee es-335.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
probably the Ernie ball JP7 model. can't think of anyone else I really like.
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Page 1 of 3