Alright you guys, ive got a question. Ive been playing guitar for around three years now and im looking to buy my first 12string acoustic guitar. I havent had much experience with 12 strings but would like to buy a relatively cheap one to practice on.
Ive got a chance to buy this guitar

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12-String-Electro-Acoustic-Guitar-c-w-Gig-Bag_W0QQitemZ130191432433QQihZ003QQcategoryZ22966QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Can someone tell me what they think of this guitar and whether they think it will be a waste of money or if itll do just fine for a first acoustic 12 string. I know when it comes to acoustic guitars its obviously not gonna be as good as a guitar bought for £300 or w/e but i really dont have the cash, or the intention to pay that at the moment.

Also, the reason i have a change 2 buy this guitar is because i got an email saying that the highest bidder pulled out, as i dont use ebay a lot i cant work out whether this email is genuine as it doesnt have the ebay banned across the top and the email address isnt the one given in the "contact me" section of this persons ebay page. Im i just being a paranoid lil fcuk or is this all sum kinda scam?!?!

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Trent_Leone at Jan 27, 2008,
Quote by loctan
Your link doesn't work.

Try it now, its a different auction but its the same guitar
i have this guitar. its good but change the strings as soon as you get it. its very good for the price.
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Quote by Trent_Leone
Try it now, its a different auction but its the same guitar

Your link works now.
Thanks heavyreverb, ill bear that in mind. Anyone else had experience with this guitar?

Also, has anyone else who uses ebay more ever recieved an email as the highest bidder has pulled out?
Last edited by Trent_Leone at Jan 27, 2008,
Quote by Trent_Leone
Thanks heavyreverb, ill bear that in mind. Anyone else had experience with this guitar?

Also, has anyone else who uses ebay more ever recieved an email as the highest bidder has pulled out?

yes i got that message when i bought that guitar.
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.