Omg yesterday at guitar center I played this amp with a ibanez rg2ex1 then it was like a greatest machine I have ever played...My question was that should I sell my crate amp on craigslist or an ad or whatever then save up for the peavey...I so love that amp
I want one too, they sound incredible and they don't cost thousand either =] And as for whether to sell your amp, sell it if you will be able to afford the peavey soon. If not then well, it's up to you, but I'd say keep it for a while.
Quote by Regression
I want one too, they sound incredible and they don't cost thousand either =] And as for whether to sell your amp, sell it if you will be able to afford the peavey soon. If not then well, it's up to you, but I'd say keep it for a while.

Thats what i was thinking...keep it save enough and stuff...How much should I sell..I was think some where around $250
im also getting one in the near future :P
its sounds good, but people with properly trained ears say that the valves arent that great or something, and the speaker. but i think its fine and they can be replaced if your really that bothered
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
Quote by Sammy2K7
im also getting one in the near future :P
its sounds good, but people with properly trained ears say that the valves arent that great or something, and the speaker. but i think its fine and they can be replaced if your really that bothered

Thoughs people are just critics..Peavey Is the best!!! to me...
If I had a Valveking, I'd be interested in trading for your Crate VC 20. Maybe you could put an ad on Craig's List looking to do just that. You might have to put another $50 into the deal or something, but you might be able to make something happen. I've done trades on Craig's List with good results. I think you amp's worth about $250.

Personally, I think you need to try more amps if you think the Valveking is the "greatest machine [you] have ever played."
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
If I had a Valveking, I'd be interested in trading for your Crate VC 20. Maybe you could put an ad on Craig's List looking to do just that. You might have to put another $50 into the deal or something, but you might be able to make something happen. I've done trades on Craig's List with good results. I think you amp's worth about $250.

Personally, I think you need to try more amps if you think the Valveking is the "greatest machine [you] have ever played."

Buts its one of the greatest machines i've ever played in my price range...
getting the VK myself too.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
I've had my ValveKing 112 for a week now and LOVE IT!
My gear:

Ibanez RG550 (1992)
Washburn G-2V
Charvel 625C
Peavey ValveKing 112
Peavey Rage
BOSS DS-1
Zoom 9030
I have the Valveking 112 and I love it. I'd sell the Crate and buy one if I was in your situation.
Quote by ToffeeandApples
You my friend, put the pwn in pwnt.

Hell Yeah