Page 1 of 2
I'm just curious how everyone's year has been going. I for one, thought it would be a good year for me, but so far it's proven otherwise.

To be honest, I hated 2007, it wasn't a good year, but it seems like nothing's going right in the first month of '08. I do believe though, that summer should be good, since I'll be getting my license, applying to colleges (Which could be bad if I don't get into any of them -_-)

So now to the pit, how do you see this year going for you?
Mine's going absolutely fantastic so far
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
It's gonna be aaaaaaaaawesome!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Honestly, my year has been terrible so far. Girl problems.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
It's going good, my exams have gone well, college is easy and social life looking up.

\m/
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
It's been very... up and downy.
I've either been ecstatic or depressed.
Or just an emotional wreak.
For the most part, it's been pretty fun.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
its ok... although i do hope that this year will be a load better than 2007... 2007 was a global suck year.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Pretty terrible really.
My backs gone again, so I had to leave my job permanently.
Having no luck with any other applications.
Found out a few things that I didn't really want to hear.
To top it all off, I just snapped another frame.
Yay.
Roll on Summer.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
It's going good, my exams have gone well, college is easy and social life looking up.

\m/

+1
I should be doing more to be honest. A few of my friends aren't having a nice start but I can't contact them. :/
recently received my Epiphone Explorer through the post so its awesome so far.
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Quote by Jehuty
It started off pretty ****ing awful, but now it's a new dawn, a new day, a new life for me.

And I'm feeling good.

I've had an okay year so far, but January always sucks for me.

2007 was a great year for me.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Going pretty good ta.

The band's basically set up, it's getting easier to get in for school on time, I'm starting this new exercise regime that is going to get me my GCSE and get me fit, so I'm killing two birds with one stone.

Errrrm...

Yeah, great ta.

Quote by Dinkydaisy

\m/

Looking up? I though you had befriended Chubby!

I'm sorry for your loss, and please look out for Will. He get's jealous.
I have had flu for most of it so it sucked but its not been that bad at the same time, ah i dunno how this year will pan out but i leave school so i am happy =D

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

Pretty meh-ish. I could have kissed girl last night. Her hints were so obvious I fail to understand how I didn't spot them. It's not like she was that pretty but she was my musical soulmate, and really nice! She's from New Zeeland and left today so no chance in seeing her again.

On the other hand it was a nice compliment.

Other stuff is just like usual.
Nt bad. Lotsof school work but ill get through. Saw A7X that was awesome, seeing Pmore and NFG in a week. 07 was strange, but it definately got better towards the end!
Hmmm...

pros: -Interested in a new girl
-Classes aren't too bad
-lots of concerts coming up
-last day of this **** job i've had
-might have a few gigs (not in a band though)

Cons: -Still drowning in drama left over from last year
-i think i like my ex...

Looks like it's a good one so far...
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer, the future is uncertain and the end is always near. - The Doors, Roadhouse Blues
It's okay. I'm really busy with school already - only 3 weeks into the semester. Also I haven't found an internship for the summer yet. Everything else is going pretty well.

-SD
Eh. It's not great tbh.
2007 didn't suck all the time, this month has been horrible though.
♥xx♥

Its been mixed really, I mean its been bad because of problems with school and myself but yet it has been good because of my JCM 900 and 2007 was like the worst year ever so I am hoping it will be better.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Glasses - Bad
GameCube - Good

Mixed, as you can see.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
'07 was far supreme to this pile of ****.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
absolutely amazin for most of it but every now and then i get these kind of crashes and get lost.

and then theres another party coming up so i get all excited and feel great.
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Pretty much just meh.

Nothing good happened but nothing extraordinarily bad. Doing alright at college, got a decent social life. Could seriously do with getting me a gf though
So far it's been better than last year, but we'll have too see.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Been quite nice. I can't wait till summer, that's always awesome. (Even though it rains in summer more now than it used to).
Dodge still hasn't put out the new Challenger, Chevy still hasn't put out the new Camaro, and there's been no word so far on what the new Mustang will be like. At school, they've decided I don't have a say in what classes I get to take. My brother's still a ****ing stoner, and I still haven't been on a date since freshman year.

I'm still waiting for the year to pick up.
2007 was a pretty bad year. Not in the sense that bad things happened, in the sense that absolutely **** all happened that can be noted.

I only hope 2008 will be better It seems to be so far.
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
Page 1 of 2