American pickguard or standard strat pickquard. I wouldn't think there is any difference but I can't be sure.
This is for a highway one strat by the way.

Thanks
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
dude i think they're all the same but just count all the holes to be sure cause i think thats where some of the pickguards are different. i dunno for sure though

edit: and btw what color strat is it? ive been GASing for a honey blonde one with a maple fretboard for awhile now
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
yea i thought they wer the same. And my strat is just flat black But yea I've always wanted a honey blonde or a chrome silver strat
Gear:
Line6 UX2
anyone know for sure if they're the same?
Gear:
Line6 UX2
Not sure if they're the same, but one note.....

The same number of holes doesn't mean they'll be in the same place. I've replaced lots of pickguards on my strats and Fender, Allparts, and other companies that make them all put their holed in a little different place. Sometimes you can drill a new hole in the body, sometimes it's too close to drill a new hole, but the old one will have to be jammed in sideways. Pain in the ass a bit, but not too bad.
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker
flat black? nice...

Quote by dgonz
Not sure if they're the same, but one note.....

The same number of holes doesn't mean they'll be in the same place. I've replaced lots of pickguards on my strats and Fender, Allparts, and other companies that make them all put their holed in a little different place. Sometimes you can drill a new hole in the body, sometimes it's too close to drill a new hole, but the old one will have to be jammed in sideways. Pain in the ass a bit, but not too bad.

yeah dude i can vouch for this... i just replaced the pickguard on my strat when i got new pickups and one of the screw holes isn't aligned good enough to get a screw in there so i just left it out instead of doing something about it
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100