The only thing I could really complain about is the way all the distortion and heavy stuff abruptly stops. Other than that it's not too bad.

You also have very little stage presence but it will probably develop over time.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
Last edited by Mettliccaa at Jan 27, 2008,
your singers voice does not fit the rest or your sound. also, you have no energy or stage presence.
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
excellent job for your guys' first gig. It was a little boring indeed, not because of the music, but because you guys just stood there, either looking into space or down at your intraments = stage performance was terrible. However, all in all, I thought the song was pretty good. The transition from the chorus back to the verse was a little "short" but it didn't kill the song. I think I've heard the song before on your myspace page and I liked that version a little more.

Good for you guys to get out and play in front of some people though. Well done.
LISTEN:
A Myspace introduction to:

LEARN:
It's not always rainbows and butterflies,
It's compromise that moves us along. -- Maroon 5
Yea, well the camera we used was crap so that kinda adds to the sound factor, but yea the transition wasnt perfect. And yea i think our singer has the least stage presence, we keep telling him but he doesnt seem to change much. I'm the guitarist all the way to the left by the way.
Quote by 6DOIT
Yea, well the camera we used was crap so that kinda adds to the sound factor, but yea the transition wasnt perfect. And yea i think our singer has the least stage presence, we keep telling him but he doesnt seem to change much. I'm the guitarist all the way to the left by the way.

Get him a little buzzed, he'll losen up in a hurry. Just don't let him drink enough that he'll mess up. He really needs to look more interesting, too-grow his hair out, lose some weight, where something besides a plain t-shirt onstage.

Really, though, you guys should just develop a ritual for getting mentally ready for gigs.

I did like your songwriting, however. You were very tight and you had a good blend of melody and br00talz.

Critique my band back?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=12554064#post12554064
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
Last edited by Missingno476 at Jan 27, 2008,
Pretty good. My one suggestion would be to dim the lights down until you guys start to 'feel it' as a band and develop your stage presence.