Page 1 of 2
I've read through some articles and it seems that alternative cancer treatments have a high success rate-usually 50%- and this works by using Cesium Chloride compounds to block cell glucose intake. And yet the medical establish in the US continues to deny the existence of these labeling them as "Quack" cures instead.

Thanks to the research of Hans A. Nieper, he developed cancer treating cures while orthodox treatments continue to be hazardous to cancer patients treated with this method. Just one of the articles concerning alternative cancer treatments:

http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/Alkaline.html
I'm sure if there was a "cure for cancer" the public would know about it.

No government consipiracies or any crap like that, OK? So let's just end that right now.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

No government consipiracies or any crap like that, OK? So let's just end that right now.

+1
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

Nobody is saying anything about a 'conspiracy theory'. That term wouldn't even accurately describe what is happening.

However, it is possible that there are cures for cancer that haven't been officially released as they haven't been tested enough. Also, if it turns out that pot is indeed a miracle cure for cancer, it may be covered up by some people as the article I posted shows.
"alternative medicine" is dangerous stuff. its disgusting people would try to cash in on dying people like that. i almost hit a guy who i saw trying to sell an old lady a "cure" for her arthritis. and i think some of them are known to speed up the cancers. seriously, if there was a cure for cancer like that, and at that cost, why would hopstials bother spending almost 20,000$ per person, per year on the treatment.
about the pot one ^

how come smoking something cure, say skin cancer? or is it only for lungs cancer?
[quote="'[Sniper"]']I've read through some articles and it seems that alternative cancer treatments have a high success rate-usually 50%- and this works by using Cesium Chloride compounds to block cell glucose intake. And yet the medical establish in the US continues to deny the existence of these labeling them as "Quack" cures instead.

Thanks to the research of Hans A. Nieper, he developed cancer treating cures while orthodox treatments continue to be hazardous to cancer patients treated with this method. Just one of the articles concerning alternative cancer treatments:

http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/Alkaline.html

With all respect to think that there's conspiracy to prevent these alternative "cures" being mass public knowledge is ridiculously ignorant.

Alternative medicine is bollocks, they should prove it or **** off claiming it works.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
Quote by Dabey
about the pot one ^

how come smoking something cure, say skin cancer? or is it only for lungs cancer?

I haven't had time to read the research which the article was discussing, so I don't know how it works. The article is fairly vague and it's not clearly stated which form of cancer it may cure.

EDIT: "The researchers found that THC slowed the growth of lung cancers, breast cancers, and a virus-induced leukemia in laboratory mice, and prolonged their lives by as much as 36 percent."

Those are the cancers it can cure apparently.
Last edited by blynd_snyper at Jan 27, 2008,
Quote by Def
"alternative medicine" is dangerous stuff. its disgusting people would try to cash in on dying people like that. i almost hit a guy who i saw trying to sell an old lady a "cure" for her arthritis. and i think some of them are known to speed up the cancers. seriously, if there was a cure for cancer like that, and at that cost, why would hopstials bother spending almost 20,000$ per person, per year on the treatment.

It's not that people would take advantage of dying people, rather its people who have too much to lose that they forsake something new just to keep the status quo. Case in point, there are cars that already run on water or used corn oil yet these aren't marketed often. Car manufacturers still produce cars that run on diesel and leaded gasoline which highly pollutes our environment. Conspiracy? Hardly- it's just human nature of greed that takes over hence little acknowledgement of these cures.

And if you bothered to read the link, you wouldn't even have this opinion at all..

Quote by Baronvon
With all respect to think that there's conspiracy to prevent these alternative "cures" being mass public knowledge is ridiculously ignorant.

Alternative medicine is bollocks, they should prove it or **** off claiming it works.

Again there is no conspiracy. Just that these alternative cures are hardly heard of by the media and your nighttime news hence the public knowing little of these things.
Last edited by [Sniper] at Jan 27, 2008,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
There is nothing but theoretical cures at the moment, nothing has been created or found that is proven to kill HUMAN forms of cancer. Just lab rats at the moment.

Isnt there an immunization for cervical cancer?
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies
Isnt there an immunization for cervical cancer?

From wikipedia:

Merck & Co. has developed a vaccine against four strains of HPV (6,11,16,18), called Gardasil™. It is now on the market after receiving approval from the US Food and Drug Administration on June 8, 2006.[1] Gardasil is targeted at girls and women of age 9 to 26 because the vaccine only works if given before infection occurs; therefore, public health workers are targeting girls before they begin having sex. The use of the vaccine in men to prevent genital warts and interrupt transmission to women is initially considered only a secondary market. The high cost of this vaccine has been a cause for concern. Gardasil has also been approved in the EU.<[35]

GlaxoSmithKline has developed a vaccine called Cervarix™ which has been shown to be 100% effective in preventing HPV strains 16 and 18 and is 100% effective for more than four years.[36] These strains together cause about 70% of cervical cancer cases. Cervarix should be approved by year's end.[37]

Neither Merck & Co. nor GlaxoSmithKline invented the vaccine. The vaccine's key developmental steps are claimed by the National Cancer Institute in the US, the University of Rochester in New York, Georgetown University in Washington, DC, Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH, and the Queensland University in Brisbane, Australia. Both Merck & Co. and GlaxoSmithKline have licensed patents from all of these parties.[38]
[quote="'[Sniper"]']It's not that people would take advantage of dying people, rather its people who have too much to lose that they forsake something new just to keep the status quo. Case in point, there are cars that already run on water or used corn oil yet these aren't marketed often. Car manufacturers still produce cars that run on diesel and leaded gasoline which highly pollutes our environment. Conspiracy? Hardly- it's just human nature of greed that takes over hence little acknowledgement of these cures.

And if you bothered to read the link, you wouldn't even have this opinion at all..

Again there is no conspiracy. Just that these alternative cures are hardly heard of by the media and your nighttime news hence the public knowing little of these things.

Had you bothered to do some research on the subject ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warburg_hypothesis ), you would have found out that it actually does nothing to cancer. Cancer is caused by mutation, and cesium can't cure mutation.

Also, cars running on water? Can I have a source?
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
A possible cure for cancer was found long ago by Wilhelm Reich, he was incarcerated and died a year later. google Wilhelm Reich and just read up on him.

EDIT: I always thought Icy Hot was the cure for cancer?
The only way I can see to cure cancer is to create something that will track down any specific mutations in a cell, but this could be highly dangerous not only because it may target non-cancerous cells, but also your immune system can flare up and kill you instead (it happens). The only way to truly cure cancer is to attack the cause. Viruses we can do with relative ease. Mutation of stem cells is a whole different kettle of fish.
I hope you realise it takes a drug between 10 and 15 years usually before it is released. They need to do clinical trials on animals, then various population sizes of patient at various strengths to see what benefits and side effects that the drug has.
Quote by Fama
Had you bothered to do some research on the subject ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warburg_hypothesis ), you would have found out that it actually does nothing to cancer. Cancer is caused by mutation, and cesium can't cure mutation.

There are many types of cancer cells- mutated, viral or otherwise damaged cells that produce their own glucose becuase of lack of oxygen. Again I never stated that this is the only cure- there are many types of cures against the different types of cancers. If you bothered to read my post then you wouldn't even have this argument at all.

Quote by Fama

Also, cars running on water? Can I have a source?

If I remember correctly I saw it on TV and a fellow Filipino invented a type of car the ran on water.

http://www.txtmania.com/trivia/inventions.php

It was aired on the news locally and was even aired on BBC yet car manufacturers REFUSE to produce these types of cars. Hmm, wonder why...
[quote="'[Sniper"]']

It was aired on the news locally and was even aired on BBC yet car manufacturers REFUSE to produce these types of cars. Hmm, wonder why...

You know that you can run diesel cars on peanut oil, as long as you heat the oil up to 40 degrees celsius beforehand as well?
We found the cure, but then everyone got infected from it. They all turned to zombie vampires. There was nothing we could do to stop this plague.
Quote by blynd_snyper
From wikipedia:

Merck & Co. has developed a vaccine against four strains of HPV (6,11,16,18), called Gardasil™. It is now on the market after receiving approval from the US Food and Drug Administration on June 8, 2006.[1] Gardasil is targeted at girls and women of age 9 to 26 because the vaccine only works if given before infection occurs; therefore, public health workers are targeting girls before they begin having sex. The use of the vaccine in men to prevent genital warts and interrupt transmission to women is initially considered only a secondary market. The high cost of this vaccine has been a cause for concern. Gardasil has also been approved in the EU.<[35]

GlaxoSmithKline has developed a vaccine called Cervarix™ which has been shown to be 100% effective in preventing HPV strains 16 and 18 and is 100% effective for more than four years.[36] These strains together cause about 70% of cervical cancer cases. Cervarix should be approved by year's end.[37]

Neither Merck & Co. nor GlaxoSmithKline invented the vaccine. The vaccine's key developmental steps are claimed by the National Cancer Institute in the US, the University of Rochester in New York, Georgetown University in Washington, DC, Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH, and the Queensland University in Brisbane, Australia. Both Merck & Co. and GlaxoSmithKline have licensed patents from all of these parties.[38]

Also gardasil may be related to the(thus far) unexpained death of 2 people who have had the innoculation.
Cheery, isn't it?
yeah even if theres a cure it has to be submitted to some government division where they test it for 5 or 10 years, not really a conspiracy. i mean we dont want 'i am legend' happening.
Quote by Def

Do you have any idea what it costs insurance companies and patients for cancer treatment? There's no money to be found in a cure, it's all treating it so you're stuck with being treated, thus you're stuck spending money. There's natural cures for a lot of things that are not accepted in the states for this very reason. The medical field says they're "fake" or whatever, so the general public is roped into believing that they're stuck with the radiation treatments or whatever. That's what's disgusting.
Quote by jimmy388
Do you have any idea what it costs insurance companies and patients for cancer treatment? There's no money to be found in a cure, it's all treating it so you're stuck with being treated, thus you're stuck spending money. There's natural cures for a lot of things that are not accepted in the states for this very reason. The medical field says they're "fake" or whatever, so the general public is roped into believing that they're stuck with the radiation treatments or whatever. That's what's disgusting.

Looks like you've swallowed a whole five course meal of pro alternative medicine propaganda.

If there was a cure for cancer...even partly veiled by a plethora of lies by the medical industry (if we are to believe your account) then the word would get out soon enough.

It hasn't however.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
Quote by Baronvon
Looks like you've swallowed a whole five course meal of pro alternative medicine propaganda.

If there was a cure for cancer...even partly veiled by a plethora of lies by the medical industry (if we are to believe your account) then the word would get out soon enough.

It hasn't however.

Looks like you've swallowed a bunch of government propaganda....to each their own though, I'm not going to get in a big pissing contest about it. I just find it odd that these natural cures are doing better than what we've constructed in our industrialized nations. I've also read a lot on the benefits of marijuana for cancer patients, and that seems promising, however, I read that in High Times or something, so it's legitimacy is....lacking at best. Wouldn't you agree though that the money is in treatment, not in the cure? Let's make a hypothetical situation. Say we cure the common cold (For everyone out there that is thinking "There's so many different strands! It's not possible!" I know. I'm thinking that too. Note the "Hypothetical" at the beginning of this) Anyways, if we cure the cold, think how much money companies are out just based on cold treatments. That would be a drop in the bucket if something major were cured like cancer, or AIDS. If that were publicized there would be no real need for the medical companies except to vaccinate or whatever they needed to do.
Quote by jimmy388
Looks like you've swallowed a bunch of government propaganda....to each their own though, I'm not going to get in a big pissing contest about it. I just find it odd that these natural cures are doing better than what we've constructed in our industrialized nations. I've also read a lot on the benefits of marijuana for cancer patients, and that seems promising, however, I read that in High Times or something, so it's legitimacy is....lacking at best. Wouldn't you agree though that the money is in treatment, not in the cure? Let's make a hypothetical situation. Say we cure the common cold (For everyone out there that is thinking "There's so many different strands! It's not possible!" I know. I'm thinking that too. Note the "Hypothetical" at the beginning of this) Anyways, if we cure the cold, think how much money companies are out just based on cold treatments. That would be a drop in the bucket if something major were cured like cancer, or AIDS. If that were publicized there would be no real need for the medical companies except to vaccinate or whatever they needed to do.
If we cured the cold, think how much money businesses in general would be saved in days off, and lowered productivity in people who come to work with the cold. It would be in the governments interest to cure illnesses, rather than have them treated, because it would have a better long term effect on the whole economy.
Quote by blynd_snyper
http://www.projectcensored.org/publications/2001/22.html

Here's another 'cure for cancer' that's been found.

It's pot.

Lol that wasn't a cure, it merely showed a treatment. 3 out of 15 is not enough to call it a cure. Likewise, we can't say that pot itself would be effective in this treatment, as the THC dosage used was almost assuredly significantly higher than that found typically taken in by using marijuana.
"Natural cures do better?" Right. OK. Let's roll with that one for a second. Even if natural cures are better, a few years down the line we'd start seeing side effects that aren't too great. A reason why "natural cures" aren't used widespread is because they haven't been extensively tested. Also, the medical industry is worth billions. If everyone switched to natural medicines, economies would fail, and millions around the world will lose their jobs. I'm going to be going into medical research within the next few years, and I'm not in it for the money, I'll be doing it in order to create better treatments. Not everything can or will be cured, which is why treatments are needed. Medical companies create treatments that yes, generate money- it is a business after all- but treatments tthat are also tested and are known to be safe for human use.
Quote by MightyAl
If we cured the cold, think how much money businesses in general would be saved in days off, and lowered productivity in people who come to work with the cold. It would be in the governments interest to cure illnesses, rather than have them treated, because it would have a better long term effect on the whole economy.

That's actually a decent argument. But I know politicians have deals with a lot of the med companies, so if they got shut down....I don't know. I'll be honest I'm stretching to find an argument for some of this, haha.
Alot of these alternative "cures" also "work" due to the mere power of suggestion.

Penn and Teller did a good show on this I believe...some people even felt better after having snails on their faces.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
Page 1 of 2