Quote by mr freezy
House of the dead FTW.

+1
Quote by ..NEM..
*hugs back and grabs White Ponys ass*
Quote by abhishek21
Resident Evil series I guess.

yes, the resident evil series are fun, but if you plan to buy them (ive only played #4 for pc) then i reccomend you have/buy a gamepad, i beat the whole game with my keyboard but the controls are very tricky w/o a gamepad
Quote by Maggot3000
yes, the resident evil series are fun, but if you plan to buy them (ive only played #4 for pc) then i reccomend you have/buy a gamepad, i beat the whole game with my keyboard but the controls are very tricky w/o a gamepad

4 Is very different to the good Resident Evil games, they're doable on a keyboard with a bit of getting used to.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
4 Is very different to the good Resident Evil games, they're doable on a keyboard with a bit of getting used to.

"Good Resident Evil games"? 4 is the best Resident Evil game I have played (I've only played that, 1 and 2 tho). Give me action with great playability (GC version) instead of (at times) boring, wannabe horror with absolutely horrible playability (the whole way of moving around, fixed camera angles, annoying inventory management).
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
The Land Of The Dead!!! You won't sleep months after playing this!
Quote by MP93
The Land Of The Dead!!! You won't sleep months after playing this!

That's the "Road to Fiddlers Green" right? I played the demo, it was decent. Maybe slightly boring. Maybe the full version is better. But it was decent, go download the demo and try it out.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
When "Left 4 Dead" comes out this summer it will be the greatest zombie game in existence.
Quote by technicolour
just type "zombie grinder" in to google. That will keep you entertained.

Loading...this looks more and more like a screamer with every passing second...
Quote by Fama
"Good Resident Evil games"? 4 is the best Resident Evil game I have played (I've only played that, 1 and 2 tho). Give me action with great playability (GC version) instead of (at times) boring, wannabe horror with absolutely horrible playability (the whole way of moving around, fixed camera angles, annoying inventory management).

4 lacked puzzles, 4 lacked story, 4 lacked ****ING ZOMBIES

4 IS a fun game, but it doesnt compare to the previous Resi's
I've played RE:2 with my mouse and keyboard. It's still as easy as a console controller.
There's a link in my sig to a page with a link to a browser based mmo-type-thing with zombies...not sure if it's your thing...
Nope, no sig here.