Hey guys, I have a few questions about the Rocker 30. I was about to get the combo, but the guy at a local shop offered me the head and cab for $1400.

So, I think I might just have one question. I've heard that this amp has trouble hitting high gain. Is this true? I have a Fulldrive 2 that I'll be using to push it, but I'm still a bit worried. The heaviest stuff we'll be playing is GN'R and Iron Maiden.

So, should I buy it?

Ben

P.S. - I tried it out in the store and I loved it. I pretty much know this very well could be my next amp. I just want to know if there are any problems with it also.
Ben
That's a fantastic deal! Do it.

Don't think, just do.

I've seen metal played on Rockerverbs without any pedals, but either way you don't need high gain to play GNR or Iron Maiden.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
orange amps are like my goal in life lol

GET IT

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

I think you're right, but how far do you think this amp can go into metal territory? I think my styles are quickly changing and I don't want to make a bold move and then regret it.
Ben
it will do Classic Metal, Like Sabbath, Maiden and Priest, so G 'n' R will be fine but ANything with more gain will need an OD to push it
With only a slight boost, Oranges can go into metalcore territory. The TT and Rocker anyway.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by muffinman123192
I think you're right, but how far do you think this amp can go into metal territory? I think my styles are quickly changing and I don't want to make a bold move and then regret it.

Exactly.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R