So I found this band last summer

and very quickly they have become my favorite band, which is very hard for that to happen

Now I think that their cds have gotten better and better

If I had to crate each one out of 10 here is how it would go...

In The Halls Of Awaiting- 9

Since The Day It All Came Down- 9.5

Above The Weeping World- 10 (My favorite album ever)

and now here is what scares me, THEM WRITING A NEW CD!

Do you think Above The Weeping World can be beat?
Most people here agree that Above the Weeping World is the best.

I have no clue how they could hope to top it, though. If they do, it will go down as one of the greatest metal albums of all time.
i cant wait for the new cd, one of my favorite melodeath band, there was a point when i first bought atww that i would listen to it all the way through multiple times a day
Great dark melodeath.
Since The Day It All Came Down is probably my favorite, though. I have Above The Weeping World but I have never truly given it a proper listen. I think I'll go do that now.

Insomnium are definitely one of the top bands of today
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

I have Since the Day it all Came Down, and besides the title track (which I think is amazing) I have never really gotten into it, which is strange because I'm a melodeath fan. I will give their latest a try though soon.
Insomnium are one of my favorite Melodeath bands... pure f*ing amazingness.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
I got into them a while back with the song "The Elder" it's been by far one of the greatest listening experiences of my life hearing all their albums and seeing them live in Toronto last year, they're my favourite band, even ahead of Maiden.
Above The Weeping World is the best metal album ever, and I'd say my...2nd or 3rd favourite album in general. I'm so excited for the new one!
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.