Hey guys, i know this seems a litlle heavy for my first post but is there any Psychological problems if someone plays guitar too much? Is too much possible? Do any of you guys sometimes feel lonely when practicing?

I hope there isnt
Bleh. It's just like any other hobby. People who fish a lot sometimes get lonely. I tend to put a lot of time into my guitar playing, and as a consequence I dettach myself from other people and lock myself in my room.
Playing a guitar is like masturbating.
You do it too much you eventually get bored until you move on to either a woman or a bass. Then you realise that you were much happier earlier and go back.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
dude the whole point of playing guitar is to get some foxy ladies or dudes if ur in Judas Priest haha

seriously nobody starts playing guitar to make music its 2 meet girls or cuz they cant catch a football.

then u get into it and its all good.

why dont u form a band?
i started to make music. if that really is your opinion about why you play, why bother...
Quote by Mazzakazza
i started to make music. if that really is your opinion about why you play, why bother...

...Come on, everyone has that feeling a little bit. You never wanted to live the rockstar life?

Guitars fun, I don't get bored. If I want to go out with my friends, I will. If not I will play guitar, that simple.
sure the rockstar life is obviously appealing. but i know thats not what i wanted to begin with.
i feel lonely if i practice in my room. my room is small and i dont like it so i just play in the living room.
Quote by BucketHead 2.0
Hey guys, i know this seems a litlle heavy for my first post but is there any Psychological problems if someone plays guitar too much? Is too much possible? Do any of you guys sometimes feel lonely when practicing?

I hope there isnt

i usually feel lonely in general.

nah but guitar can be a depressing hobby at times
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
I don't ever feel lonely when I'm playing. In fact, when I do feel lonely, I start playing in order to remedy that.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.