Page 1 of 3
Do things you enjoy...simple as.

Plenty more girls out there, if she cheats on you then she's clearly not worth your time.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
Don't play games, go hang out with your friends, get drunk and have tons of revenge sex.

I play eve
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Rape her!
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by reaume140
dump her ass, then have sex with her best friend.

then play FF7.

you'll feel awesome

sounds like a plan.

i hope the TS already got rid of her for that ://
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
get ZSNES from a torrent and play Chrono Trigger. the music in it is excellent as well
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
Fuck her mum.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Ooh, unlucky dude, but video games are not the answer. Just take time to look inside yourself, and find meaning in all this.

Actually, **** that, just do a load of drugs.
EDIT: My mum saw me write that
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Last edited by mr freezy at Jan 27, 2008,
MUSIC!!
write the good ol' depressive & hatred filled songs!!
then piece 'em all together with guitar, drums, bass & a second guitar if needed!

...then pistol whip her so hard that her grandmomma's hurtin!!
& then kill her WHOLE family & friends, & destroy everything she likes in the world... then hopefully she'll be depressed enough to kill herself!!
Get high with a few friends, hit up some night life, get laid. Forget about her man.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
i asked my black friend who was like amazing with the ladies what is the proper "gangsta" way to handle this situation his responce was "beat that **** out that nigga then break up with that hoe in front of everyone.
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Well do you like good RPG's or western RPG's?

....you just insulted the Elder Scrolls series, KOTOR/2, Fable/2, and Baldur's Gate...

TS: That sucks man....find something that you really like doing, or that gets your adrenaline going. Relaxing can be bad unless you can really get absorbed into it...you don't want ample time to think about things like that

Also, Online MMO games like 2Moons, Silkroad Online, and Hero Online can be interesting for a pretty long while, and can keep you addicted, and oblivious to the outside world(the goal), but the endless grinding really gets old after a while...that's when you move to the next game >.<
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by Mutant Corn
....you just insulted the Elder Scrolls series, KOTOR/2, Fable/2, and Baldur's Gate...

I don't mind insulting games that i find boring.
I've nothing against you for playing them though.
if you are seriously asking what to do, dont listen to these people. communication is key (i mean personal communication, not all this online crap and text messages), so depending on the circumstances i would talk to her if you really really liked her.

other than that, do something creative. guitar is great, but you said your fingers hurt. so write some stuff, do art, etc, something you can do and like to do. don't turn to alcohol or drugs; makes you do stupid things. did you know that 85% of homicides in the UK are committed by males under the influence of alcohol?

talk to friends you trust and are close with. just wait it out, and time will heal it.

if you were not serious about this thread or you did not have strong feelings for her, you have wasted my time.
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by Scourge441
Pick a Cannibal Corpse song and reenact the lyrics on her.

+infinity.
TWM

^best gaming and graphics site out.
seriously, my girlfriend just broke up with me, and the perfect cure, is alcohol and guitar.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by bjovi400
seriously, my girlfriend just broke up with me, and the perfect cure, is alcohol and guitar.

+1

But dont get all bitch ass and try call her. Nothing worse than a guy who's pissin his heart out over the phone trying to make it sound like it was his fault she cheated.

Man the **** up, get wasted, find some slut and have a good time.
Quote by Ichikurosaki

Keep dreaming.

Western RPGs focus on plot, character development, and gameplay that doesn't suck as opposed to the J-RPG "SUPER LVL UP +1000 ATK +570 DEF --- BOSS BATTLE" crap.

If you like J-RPGs, it's pretty much a given that you're either gay, bi-sexual, extremely feminine, have never touched a girl in your life, or have no taste in games at all. Possibly a combination of many of them as well.
Quote by Archaon

Keep dreaming.

Western RPGs focus on plot, character development, and gameplay that doesn't suck as opposed to the J-RPG "SUPER LVL UP +1000 ATK +570 DEF --- BOSS BATTLE" crap.

If you like J-RPGs, it's pretty much a given that you're either gay, bi-sexual, extremely feminine, have never touched a girl in your life, or have no taste in games at all. Possibly a combination of many of them as well.

dude square enix is the master of the RPG and they're a japanese company if i'm not mistaken.
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
Quote by Ichikurosaki

Archaon's got a point, even though I wouldn't be so harsh about it. Why do you find J-RPGs so non-boring, anyway? The plots are almost always linear, the character designs are always within the same small category, turn-based-ness is, imo, a lot more boring than anything else and they don't really have any form of multiplayer (unless you count Pokemon battles).
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Administer the kitchen taps to her face.
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
Page 1 of 3