I know the religion tread but this isn't a science VS religion discusion.

I also post this here because of the anonymous factor, on the other forums I'm on i know people in real life and i have no use for people nagging about my moms condition.

So my mom is a devoted Cristian who believes what people tell her if you use god or Jesus in that sentence.

I don't know what the churches she visits tells her but she feels left out and thinks people hate her/ thinks she is a religious freak.

She just tried to leave the house to 'jump off a flat to get into heaven'.
She also does not take her epilepsy medication anymore for unknown reasons.

I have absolutely no idea what to do with this situation, i want my mom to act normal but i also want the peopel who got her into this mess punished.

So... Any idea's ?
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
Get her help
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Get the men in white coats to take her somewhere she can't hurt herself, force her to start taking her meds and think clearly again.
get those pills and shove it down her thorat, seriosuly. then call the cops because if your the oldest one in the house right now, thats a danger to you and your mother.
Quote by lefthandman9876
never trust these religeous people they brainwash people.

Only the ignorant.
Yeah. Call your family doctor and ask him.
If she keeps on talking about suicide, call the cops.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Does your Christian mum realise she will go to hell if she commits suicide?

(BTW the thread title makes it sound like an every day conversation you have)

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Isn't suicide considered a ticket to hell?

+1 to calling the cops. She is a danger to herself and her surroundings. Call someone at least the pit can't help but the police can.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by lefthandman9876
never trust these religeous people they brainwash people.

stfu. you dont know ****.

to the thread starter, you need to force her to get checked out. call the fuzz if u need to.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Isn't suicide a one way ticket to Hell, though?

Being so devout, that should give her something to think about.
Quote by Vermintide
Isn't suicide a one way ticket to Hell, though?

Being so devout, that should give her something to think about.
To answer the question that's been asked so many times, yes.
My brother is wqith her keeping her quiet, apparently she doesnt want to kill herself today...
I'm looking in her stuff searching for any number of one of those churches, I'm giving them a call about the mess they made and tell them to clean it up.

And about that suicide = hell thingy, Its not about that book, its about the thing the religious leaders tell people.
Quote by Tyson2011

Quote by 09phillt
Last edited by d von at Jan 27, 2008,
most forums i say a hilarious witty comment..i dont think that would be appropriate here

call the police and get her checked
Quote by d von
I know the religion tread but this isn't a science VS religion discusion.

I also post this here because of the anonymous factor, on the other forums I'm on i know people in real life and i have no use for people nagging about my moms condition.

So my mom is a devoted Cristian who believes what people tell her if you use god or Jesus in that sentence.

I don't know what the churches she visits tells her but she feels left out and thinks people hate her/ thinks she is a religious freak.

She just tried to leave the house to 'jump off a flat to get into heaven'.
She also does not take her epilepsy medication anymore for unknown reasons.

I have absolutely no idea what to do with this situation, i want my mom to act normal but i also want the peopel who got her into this mess punished.

So... Any idea's ?

jesus taught forgiveness

EDIT:

Quote by fob12
He also had good grammar.

>_>

<_<

jk

In all seriousness... call a Protestant church, and get them to help. The rest are pretty much robots.

im not much of a jesus
Last edited by skaguitarist53 at Jan 27, 2008,
Quote by skaguitarist53
jesus tought forgiveness
He also had good grammar.

>_>

<_<

jk

In all seriousness... call a Protestant church, and get them to help. The rest are pretty much robots.
Quote by rockingleper
i think chatting on the pit is the last thing you should be doing right now

That incident was about an hour ago.
Quote by Tyson2011

Quote by 09phillt
concentrate on your mum first. make sure you are around her, maybe call some of her close relatives or friends and get them to come over for support. i would also consider talking to her doctor, and consult a psychiatrist. if she is very religious, talk to a priest and see what he can do. talk to your mum about it but be gentle and tactful. make sure she knows that you are there for her when she needs you. if you think it is very serious, i would take time off school or work etc and stay with her.

as for the people who you believe have caused her current condition, try to distance them from your mum, so that she is not susceptible to negative influences. also, think about small and subtle things like the music she listens to and the films she watches - dont let her watch depressing stuff, but dont make it obvious that you are doing so - make her environment as positive as possible. be open with her.

im not sure but i think epilepsy has got something to do with a malfunction of some part of the brain, so there may be developing medical or psychological problems. definitely consult her doctor. maybe call a help line for aid from social services?

perhaps a change of scene would help her? if you can afford it, maybe a holiday or something recreational like sports, going to the countryside, get in touch with nature, etc. this may establish some routine for her and give her something new to explore.

try to encourage her to do stuff - dont just do everything for her by yourself. buy her a gift or get her flowers, maybe? there are a lot of sayings along the lines of "its the small things that make life good, etc".

i would definitely talk to her doctor about the epilepsy and try to get her back on her medication (perhaps the medication has something to do with it?) and , if she is religious, get in touch with a priest. family and friends can provide a lot of support. they are something to live for.

let us know how things go
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by SilentDeftone
Tell her God will send her to hell if she commits suicide, not heaven.

-SD
He's gotta show pix to prove it.