so my girlfriend really really wants a mac book, and i want to make her happy and buy her one. the only problem is, my job pays ****, and i have to pay for college in the fall. soo while i was on ebay i found a used mac book for like $250. I dont know anything about computers, especially macs, so could some one look it over and see if it's worth it. I mean, i dont want to get her something thats a piece of **** you know?
heres the link: mac book for 250

please help me out here.
thanks a lot,
Pete
its been used so the batteries probs gonna have no life
the $250 version only has 10Gb memory so unless all your girlfriend does is talk on the internet its usless
tbh mate i dont think it is a good deal...look around some more because this will be slow and have a very small battery life..and wont look anything like it does in the pic
I wouldn't get that if I were you. A computer is not something you wanna go cheap on. You want computers to last.
Either keep looking or keep saving.
ok, let me change the question up a little bit. My girlfriend like to do photo shop and that kind of thing. other than that, she just uses aol and browses the web. what would be a good idea to get her in terms of giga-bytes and what not.
to make your girlfriend happy you feel obliged to buy her things?

I'm sure you could do something else to the same effect
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by wiggy1988
to make your girlfriend happy you feel obliged to buy her things?

I'm sure you could do something else to the same effect

That's a bad idea, my ex-girlfriend wanted a mac book, and I tried to make her one. It wound up just being a copy of Treasure Island with a picture of an apple glued to it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
That's a bad idea, my ex-girlfriend wanted a mac book, and I tried to make her one. It wound up just being a copy of Treasure Island with a picture of an apple glued to it.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by Jack Off Jill

el oh el.
From what I understand macs are overpriced and I hear you are better off getting a pc laptop but I just hear that I don't know for sure.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Lethal.7
for photoshop and stuff

2gb ram

60 gb hd

yeah

on my home computer, i have 1gb of ram, and even if PS is the only thing running, it takes the whole memory, it's uber slow, and it keeps freezing