Page 1 of 2
What do you look for when you want a really good looking guy? Like how do they dress, how do they do their hair ect. Do they have huge muscles? Really skinny?

I didn't put this in the relationship thread cause I don't have a gf.
As long as you dont look like a crack addict it all comes down to personality.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
im no girl, but i would thing its the same as how a dude thinks of a girl, some like the big booty girls and some like the pencil thin models, and beleive it or not, some actually only care about personality. just be yourself, what else is there to do?
I hate Lawton, Oklahoma. It's the asshole of America. Fort Sill...ugh...lol

Just wear clean clothes man, probably not something with like dragons or that stuff on it, you know, normal clothes. Me, I'm a huge metal head, but I shop at Aeropostale because the clothes are nice and really friggin cheap.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
girls love a strong cheeck...
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Don't be a dick, look nice(nice can be jeans and a T), don't be a dick.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
You're asking The Pit? Where half of the users go everyday with a bigass black(color) metal band tee, blue jeans and long hair?
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Honestly...when it comes to these questions I have no idea. I've dated a lot of different guys.
But really, personality matters to me. You should look nice aswell...look like you take care of yourself and make sure you don't smell.
♥xx♥

Quote by Capua47
im no girl, but i would thing its the same as how a dude thinks of a girl, some like the big booty girls and some like the pencil thin models, and beleive it or not, some actually only care about personality. just be yourself, what else is there to do?

this guy knows whats up. don't try to look like someone tells you you should look, look how you want to and if people can't accept it then fuck em.
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Quote by SilentDeftone
I thought you were going to post a picture of your dick.

-SD

I wish he did

I'm joking................................ or am I?
Quote by Pedalboard
Don't be a dick, look nice(nice can be jeans and a T), don't be a dick.

Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
I think it's hilarious when these 'to the ladies' threads come up and only 1/20 replies is actually from a girl.
girls love a strong cheeck...
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Quote by Aleene
I wish he did

I'm joking................................ or am I?

Fag.
Quote by pavel
Whore.

Nice phail you got going on there.

EDIT:

Oh you edited it huh

EDITAGAIN:

Oh you edited it again huh
Last edited by Aleene at Jan 27, 2008,
depends on the girl really man, some girls are gonna like the haggard looking guy, some will like the more conforming normal looking person. but personality is usually more important i've found
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by Aleene
Nice phail you got going on there.

EDIT:

Oh you edited it huh

Thought the username meant you were a chick, but apparently it was just another checkmark for the fag side.
Quote by pavel
Thought the username meant you were a chick, but apparently it was just another checkmark for the fag side.

And that would be bad why?

I'm not actually gay you know
Quote by StillSoundRG
I hate Lawton, Oklahoma. It's the asshole of America. Fort Sill...ugh...lol

Just wear clean clothes man, probably not something with like dragons or that stuff on it, you know, normal clothes. Me, I'm a huge metal head, but I shop at Aeropostale because the clothes are nice and really friggin cheap.

It is.
I'm leaving as soon as I turn 18.
You live here/near?
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

I'm a wimminz.

The only requirement I have is that you don't smell like you've been rolling around in a dumpster with alley cats.

Appearance doesn't matter, smell does. And personality.

Ba-ching.
i hope they cannot see
the limitless potential
building inside of me
to murder everything
i hope they cannot see
i am the great destroyer
Honestly as long as you dont smell and you wear clean cloths everyday Im sure girls will be fine with your looks.

but if I was looking specifically at looks, Id probably say the hair and stomach is what I first look at. No, not HUGE muscles, but as long as you dont look like all you do is sit around on the couch I think your fine. Go for athletic body type. Cloths, for me, something that stands out and is different from the damn trends, make your own style. Hair either real crazy (whether it be crazy spikey hair or one of a kind hair that only you have) or longish hair. Think that answered all your questions. But to sum it up, be yourself dont follow what everyone else looks like.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Different strokes for different folks, dude.

Personally I like my man to have some muscle on him. Clothes don't matter.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Aleene
And that would be bad why?

I'm not actually gay you know

it doesn't matter if you are or not, i'm just pointing out that you've got the annoying personality of one.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Different strokes for different folks, dude.

Personally I like my man to have some muscle on him. Clothes don't matter.

Yes, clothes is optional.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by idontloveyou
I'm a wimminz.

The only requirement I have is that you don't smell like you've been rolling around in a dumpster with alley cats.

Appearance doesn't matter, smell does. And personality.

Ba-ching.

She is a liar and a spy.

I've got it on good word, every girl I've ever met goes for looks. Less than guys I suppose, but really, a short, pimply, skinny but sweet nerd isn't going to get a date to save his LIFE.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
She is a liar and a spy.

I've got it on good word, every girl I've ever met goes for looks. Less than guys I suppose, but really, a short, pimply, skinny but sweet nerd isn't going to get a date to save his LIFE.

Hm, I've dated two short, pimply, skinny but sweet WoWfags, so you're quite wrong.

Appearance really doesn't matter as long as you're yourself.
i hope they cannot see
the limitless potential
building inside of me
to murder everything
i hope they cannot see
i am the great destroyer
Everyone's different, personally I prefer average sized guys, freakishly thin is a turn-off. So are tight jeans. Ew. Wearing t-shirts that fit (if your gut hangs out under them, that means they don't fit. FYI) and baggy jeans means you can't go wrong

Oh and wearing band names where you can't read the name makes you look pretentious.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Everyone's different, personally I prefer average sized guys, freakishly thin is a turn-off. So are tight jeans. Ew. Wearing t-shirts that fit (if your gut hangs out under them, that means they don't fit. FYI) and baggy jeans means you can't go wrong

Oh and wearing band names where you can't read the name makes you look pretentious.

Wtf
no one can resist a sexy badass who smells nice.

i like scrawny nerds.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Basically recapping what people seem to be saying.

It depends on the guy. Looks don't even matter.

My first boyfriend was very attractive, had a great personality, liked a lot of the same music as I do, etc., etc.

My last boyfriend wasn't all that attractive, still had a great personality, didn't like a lot of the same music as I do, etc., etc.

See the constant?

Looks are negligible. Personality is important.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
I dont like reading threads like these always makes me realize how shallow i am
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
Wtf

See: some As Blood Runs Black shirts (not that I have anything against the band).
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
Wtf

She don't like it when people tattoo band names in places where she can't read them, obviously.

I better get the Pantera tat from my ass removed.
well personally, they should be at least 5'9
no makeup, i like dreads a lot, or sideburns
not huge muscles, not really skinny, i guess just normal
confidence (but not overly so) is the main thing :]
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by AngerIsAGift06

Does nobody see the other people in penis costumes in the background?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
for me it is totaly how you are, if we click well...dont be an ass. even if you arent attractive most of the girls i know, if they like you, will think you are anyway..just cause they like you. the only main rule it ...you cant smell...that no one can get around
Page 1 of 2