Page 1 of 2
a lot of the people ive been around recently just dont care about what they want to get out of life. its weird, it feels like im the only one who even bothered to make resolutions this year and actually work on them.

how about yall in the pit? its amazing how anyone can acheive almost anything but most decide not to.

****IN DO IT FOOLS

EDIT: so what are your ambitions?

EDIT2: I want to explore the world and go places. the UK sucks(lets face it) going to paris for a week or so in august and possibly amsterdam with freinds (shame im not 18 yet) i want to move to new york in my mid 20s and work as a session artist and work on my own band. when i decide to settle down id like to live somewhere like australia and raise a family with my own business(and a dog named pluto). ive got it all planned out
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Last edited by Oasis-fanatic at Jan 27, 2008,
try to stay alive
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
ur mum
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Anyone can achieve almost anything?

Ha! You are a fool.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by last-1s-out
ur mum

i already did her

incest ftw
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
To not become fat and ugly which I'm quite good at because I'm a sexy bitch.

Also it'd be cool to be rich.
Seek revenge on society.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Marry my gf. It sounds ridiculous... I'm 17 but I totally love her. Screw university and a decent job, I'd be happy with her
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by Muphin
Anyone can achieve almost anything?

Ha! You are a fool.

with an attitude like that how do you expect to get anywhere? bah get on with it foo'
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Try my hardest to go on the Erasmus scheme to study in Helsinki next year. Try my hardest to convince my boyfriend to come with

Learn German. Do a refresher course in French.

When I'm finished uni I want to go and live in Italy for a bit, teaching English for the British Council and taking photographs of all the sexy Italian scenery. Then I'll do hospitality in the French ski season and maybe move to Canada or back to Finland. I definately don't see being in the UK in my future, even if I don't get on the erasmus scheme =/

Oh, and to get back into playing keyboard. Find a way of moving a huuuuge keyboard from London to Bristol on public transport without breaking it
In the great words of Dee Snyder:

I WANNA ROCK!
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
go to art college, get drunk for 4 years, have a laugh and then..... well i actually don't know, having a degree in art means probably living on brown sauce sandwiches till i'm famous...
Fun Animal Facts #23: The pit can skeletonise a cow in under three minutes
Live in all continents(excluding Antarctica). Have a good family.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
to get laid.... a bunch
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
*gets on dee snyder twisted sister makeup*

I WANNA ROCK!!

damn beaten to it
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
What are your ambitions?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I'm currently studying to be a video game programmer (or maybe 3d modeler... still don't really know =/) and I hope to work for Ubisoft in less than a year.
i hopefully get good grades in my As/A levels (AAA) go 2 a good uni studing architecture, maybe go 2 dubai bring in the $$$ then settles down somwhere nice not ****ing ilford

i used to be one of those pll hu didnt give a ****. I used to think wat the point most of us will never reach anything anyways. Like after all this work maybe 2 yrs after we r dead well be forgotten.
The Merchant Of the Resident Evil Club
]

Quote by hminh87
What is that big hole at the neck joint for?

Quote by Hoodoo Child
the neck?
i want to travel all throughout the world and see ancient civilization ruins. maybe have career in anthropology.

i want to write a book that could change lives.

and be married to one man for the rest of my life.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Survive it for as long as I possibly can.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I just want to get like mega wasted one night. You know, like I wanna get so high that I can't remember anything I did the night before, but on an epic scale like in Dude, Where's My Car?
RULE BRITANNIA
well i have a really big list on my wall
but for a career, i want to travel around the country (maybe the world) playing guitar in a folk band.
its a shame nobody wants to play/write folk music anymore.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
I'm in med school so i'll be a doctor in about 5years from now.

But apart from that i wanna:
- Release a few solo music projects.
- Get a band going and take it somewhere.
- Finish my graphic comic and release it with its sound track.
- Release a couple of novels that i've planned on writing.
- Just go further with my music.

Then after completing medicine and practicing for a bit:
- Move to a 3rd world country, probably somewhere Africa. I'll pick the most in need for help. Go there and try making the peoples life better there. Set up a school and a hospital and give better education and health care to the people there.
- I even have plans on using some modern ways n technology to improve the lifestyle there. Theoretical plans of setting up a big solar power station and stuff like that to build an ultra modern and efficient city in the middle of nowhere.
- Make a change and work on making poverty history.

Just a few of my goals for life.
Apart from climbing the Everest, travelling to the south pole, etc....

So yeah, i'm quite sure of what i wanna do in my life.
I just don't wanna see it wasted.

Every one of us can bring some sorta change to the world. All we need to do is to take the initiative to bring in the change. If we all work for it, the world will be a much better place.
Quote by af_the_fragile
I'm in med school so i'll be a doctor in about 5years from now.

But apart from that i wanna:
- Release a few solo music projects.
- Get a band going and take it somewhere.
- Finish my graphic comic and release it with its sound track.
- Release a couple of novels that i've planned on writing.
- Just go further with my music.

Then after completing medicine and practicing for a bit:
- Move to a 3rd world country, probably somewhere Africa. I'll pick the most in need for help. Go there and try making the peoples life better there. Set up a school and a hospital and give better education and health care to the people there.
- I even have plans on using some modern ways n technology to improve the lifestyle there. Theoretical plans of setting up a big solar power station and stuff like that to build an ultra modern and efficient city in the middle of nowhere.
- Make a change and work on making poverty history.

Just a few of my goals for life.
Apart from climbing the Everest, travelling to the south pole, etc....

So yeah, i'm quite sure of what i wanna do in my life.
I just don't wanna see it wasted.

Every one of us can bring some sorta change to the world. All we need to do is to take the initiative to bring in the change. If we all work for it, the world will be a much better place.

I wish there were more people like you.

And I really admire that you want to go way out of your way and help people you don't even know. It takes a lot of strength. I hope you achieve these beautiful ambitions of yours.
Quote by Jackal58
- Travel
- Eat 100 extra hot chicken wings in one sitting
- Win a million dollars in the lottery
- Spend that million on a crack empire and increase my profit tenfold
- Spend those millions on orange tic tacs.

EDIT: Then buy a house in the woods.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
I wanna be happy and comfortable. I wanna maintain my relationships with my good friends.

Also, I want some of ^that guy^'s tic tacs. Orange pwns all. Shame I can only find them mixed with the lime ones.

Quote by Von.
- Travel
- Eat 100 extra hot chicken wings in one sitting
- Win a million dollars in the lottery
- Spend that million on a crack empire and increase my profit tenfold
- Spend those millions on orange tic tacs.

EDIT: Then buy a house in the woods.

FTW
Quote by Jackal58
I want to live somewhere decent with a loving, caring wife that supports our income while I do absolutely nothing.
i want to play football professionally, so hopefully it'll happen, and not in the NFL in the CFL, the NFL game has to many politics, like stupid dogfighing scanadls... whatever i still watch it.

GO PATS GO
There are 3 things I want to do in my life, and I've done 2 already =]

1. Visit the Louvre in Paris. Check
2. Help out a close personal friend in the most sincerest way. Check
3. Have a child
Become a good electronic music producer. Release a few singles and a couple of albums.

Find a new girlfriend... perhaps love?

Write a few short stories and novels.

That's about it really. There's much more, but these are the things I actually have a chance at succeeding at.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
finish my dentistry degree then hopefully die before life gets too boring
gosh that sounds emo but life does get rather dull a lot of the time, same old same old
I don't have any ambitions. My main goal is to just cruise through it until the end and not take any **** from anyone and possibly find someone who makes me happy.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
i want to jump off a plane.

i want to travel. a lot.

i want to mary a HOT girl.

i want to try some other psychoactives.

i want to make money. a lot.

if i do that i'll be happy.
Page 1 of 2