basically i have a boss me 50 multi effects unit, but i have never used the banking system, i would always create new sounds but me and my band are playing our first show and i don't wanna look like an idiot playing around with my effects unit,

can anyone explain how the banking system works, if not i will have to write down all the knobs and try to read it on a dark stage....
Gear:
Epiphone Sg-400 standard
Epiphone DR 100 VS
Fender FM 212
Boss ME-50
I think u basically have 50 "memory places", so wat u do is store a different combination in each memory place and SAVE this combination, and then cycle thru them whenever u want...
Read the manual aye, it's pretty helpful. I have the ME-50B, and I'll admit that the memory system is pretty hard to use, but after reading the manual I got a pretty decent idea of how it works.
simple, press the mod and delay buttons together, then press edit, dial in your effects, press write, then once the flashing has stopped, press the mod button, do it again, hand you can do this for all three, then press the side button , do it again,

when you are on stage, press the bank buttons, and then choose either your 1st effect setting,(ie od button), or whatever you need
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
thanks alot for your help guys! now i won't look dumb on stage
Gear:
Epiphone Sg-400 standard
Epiphone DR 100 VS