Hey there.

I want to know a couple of things for personal research:

1) Do you attend a College or University in the U.S.A? If yes, which one?

2) Do you attend a College or University in the U.K.? If yes, which one?

3) (Only for Americans) How did your SATs go? Did you do any subject tests?

I ask because I my self have sent applications to various English Universities (around London, Surrey, Bath) and to many American ones as well (Harvard [] ,
Columbia [ ], Yale [], Duke, UCLA/Berkley/Santa Cruz/ San Diego, SUNY Stony Brook and Rutgers.

Crossing my fingers fo the U.K. universities because they look awesome and have an amazing student loan thingy.

Well...please reply!

Thanks for your time, ugers.

EDIT: I almost forgot: If there is anyone who, like me, has taken SATs or aspires to go to college, please share your experiences.
--gear--

Yamaha C5 L Grand Piano

Fender Custom Telecaster HH Flamed Maple Top

Marshall MG100HDFX

Dunlop Cry Baby

Digitech Distortion Factory

Pianists F.T.W.
Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
SUNY Stony Brook is near me.

However, I'll be attending SUNY New Paltz.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Alfred University for me. I want to go out of state.

I took the ACT, not the SAT.
I also applied to:
SUNY Buffalo
Niagara University
University of Colorado at Boulder
University of Northern Colorado
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Last edited by Fixer at Jan 27, 2008,
i went to Berklee College of Music, and now Malone College. in USA.
i took the ACT not the SAT.
I'm at Penn State, in the USA. My SATs were a 1220, but people get in with 1100s with no problem. The application is short, and requires no subject tests.

Adam
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Quote by duarte1223
I'm at Penn State, in the USA. My SATs were a 1220, but people get in with 1100s with no problem. The application is short, and requires no subject tests.

Adam

i live in state college! my brother attends psu
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
Im not going to collage cuz its a waste of time a piece of paper will not promise a job my uncle has a masters in computer technology and cant find a job anywhere
I'm currently attending the University of Texas at Austin. My SATs were decent, around 1200 or so, but I did really good on my ACT. I would've had to take the math subject test, but my the score on my AP Calculus test got me exempt from it.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Currently at TAMIU in Laredo Tx. It's not the best, but the only one you could go to when you're 15.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI), Dublin, Ireland.

Its a med school, has British roots.
The best med school in Ireland.
You only get the 'student loan thingy' if you're English, I think. Tuition fees are something disgustingly expensive if you're not from the UK. More so than they are for me.

I study English language and linguistics at U.W.E (university of the West of England) in Bristol.
Quote by -deathbox-
Crossing my fingers fo the U.K. universities because they look awesome and have an amazing student loan thingy.

Not sure where you heard that, the average student leaving uni is around £13,000 in debt (I think). That's $26,000.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
James Madison University in Harrisonburg, VA.

Bit of a reputation as a party school, but it's great education-wise as well.

SAT- 2050/2400 or 1440/1600

If you are going over to the UK, expect to get raped with the exchange rate (assuming you're in the US).
Going the Georgetown University in Washington DC or University of Louisville in Kentucky...really depends on whether I feel like going away from college or not.
Quote by -deathbox-
Hey there.

I want to know a couple of things for personal research:

1) Do you attend a College or University in the U.S.A? If yes, which one?

2) Do you attend a College or University in the U.K.? If yes, which one?

3) (Only for Americans) How did your SATs go? Did you do any subject tests?

I got to the University of Colorado (Boulder) for Aerospace Engineering. I did not do any subject tests on the SATs; I got a 1300. Didn't care about it, nor did I care about the ACTs. I only applied to CU because their Aero program is top 10 in the nation, and I'm in the top 15% of my class.
Looking for my India/Django.
Quote by -February-Star-
Not sure where you heard that, the average student leaving uni is around £13,000 in debt (I think). That's $26,000.

no.. since i'm a european citizen (i live in italy, long story) i apply to the thingy.

what happens is that you pay ONLY when you make over 15 000 pounds a year after graduation paying 5 pounds a week.

pretty cool!

in the U.S.A the only hope is a) rich parents, b) financial aid or c) jesus talks to the dean.
--gear--

Yamaha C5 L Grand Piano

Fender Custom Telecaster HH Flamed Maple Top

Marshall MG100HDFX

Dunlop Cry Baby

Digitech Distortion Factory

Pianists F.T.W.
Quote by -deathbox-
no.. since i'm a european citizen (i live in italy, long story) i apply to the thingy.

what happens is that you pay ONLY when you make over 15 000 pounds a year after graduation paying 5 pounds a week.

pretty cool!

in the U.S.A the only hope is a) rich parents, b) financial aid or c) jesus talks to the dean.

Oh, THAT thing. Sorry, I thought you were talking about grants and stuff, which are extremely rare nowadays.

But yeah, the payback after you earn 15G is pretty useful.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I'm in my final year of high school. In the fall I'll be attending Mass College of Art.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
If anyone goes to Michigan, Michigan State, Loyola Chicago, or Butler, could they tell me how they like it? I still need to pick one...