1994 MIJ Fender Jaguar
Vox V847-A Wah
ProCo Rat
EHX Small Clone
Epiphone Valve Junior
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Yeah I've seen the video, I just wanted the opinion of someone that hasn't been paid to like it.
Well I honestly don't think you have to be paid to like it.
It sounds pretty good to me
If I need another dirt box, that would be high on my list as it sounds really nice.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
i got one on friday and its a great pedal, it's very expensive though (for me anyway) so i might have to sell it soon
POST FINDER
Quote by mattreid222
i got one on friday and its a great pedal, it's very expensive though (for me anyway) so i might have to sell it soon

Then why buy it?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
They arent too bad, just over £100 and from the looks of it, the tubes actually do something and arent lit up by LEDs!
They are very very nice, the tubes give them the overdrive of a real tube amp.
Ibanez JetKing II
Dean Caddy
line 6 spider III 15
Ibanez PM7
boss dd20
EH metal muff
crate gx-15
crate gx-120
yamaha rbx-170
oscar schmidt ob100b
dean markley k-20bx
carvin pb100-10
I liked the one I played, but for brit amp in a box I prefer the box of rock (which is around the same price and less fragile).
I had one until I sold it off. It wasn't bad sounding, but I couldn't really find a good use for it.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Haha exactly. I had the bright idea of trying to make my tiny toaster similar to a two channel amp, but it failed miserably.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD