Hi, I have just decided to sell my Ibanez RG1570, I am sick of the floyd rose and want to use other tunings. I don't use the FR much anyway.

So I was wondering what you guys think I should sell this for, I have the following mods on it.

Neck pickup, dimarzio air norton
Bridge pickup, bill lawrence XL500
mid pickup, removed
5 way switch for pickups
volume kill switch by pulling up on volume knob.

The guitar is in mint condition, never really taken outside, just played from the safety of an apartment/house. No apparent dings or scratch, minimal fret wear.

If I were to put it on ebay, or sell it locally etc..., what do you think I should ask for it?

Thanks in advance!
its worth about $45...i'll buy it from you, I've been looking.
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Quote by pavel
its worth about $45...i'll buy it from you, I've been looking.

$45? Ill go $50! No but seriously if you sell cheap Ill buy from you.
rather than sell it you could consider installing a tremol-no system onto it to be able to change tunings, no?
Quote by Zida
rather than sell it you could consider installing a tremol-no system onto it to be able to change tunings, no?

+1
WTLTL 2011
Yea I could do a tremol-no, but I am also interested in getting a 7 string this time.

Thinking about a C-7 Hellraiser. Any serious responses? I will sell it here if anyone wants it.
Quote by Buckk Dich
Yea I could do a tremol-no, but I am also interested in getting a 7 string this time.

Thinking about a C-7 Hellraiser. Any serious responses? I will sell it here if anyone wants it.

If you have another six strings which needs a pickup change, or if you're planning on getting a new six string in a while, I'd suggest replacing the new pickups with the old ones.

Most potential buyers don't really care about the pickups much and the ones that do will usually prefer a different combination than what you had installed.

In other words, you'll never make as much money selling them with the guitar as you will selling them separately. Also, like I said above, the best thing to do would be to simply install them in another one of your guitars.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!