Can anyone recommend me some good instrumental rock music?

I already listen to people like Paul Gilbert, Steve Vai, Marty Friedman, Becker, Malmsteen, Satriani and the like...

but does anyone have any thing i could look in to?
Maybe kind of 80s style, upbeat stuff

thanks in advance
Top lel.
buckethead
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
i've already looked into bucket head, and i've been meaning to get more guthrie govan stuff!
thanks for reminding meh!
Top lel.
You got to check out some Dream Theater on the album, When Dream And Day Unite. The Song "Ytse Jam" is just amazing instrumentals.
you could look up chyld from pottsville also might be listed as second chyld also checkout country project on you tube same group w/ minor changes
Kind of a shot in the dark, but the soundtrack to the Guilty Gear video games has some pretty good shred tracks.
Quote by Wiegraf
Kind of a shot in the dark, but the soundtrack to the Guilty Gear video games has some pretty good shred tracks.

i'll look into it, i love video game stuff!
Top lel.
Maybe not what you're looking for but check out some Wishbone Ash!

Tracks such as Bona Fide, Peace, F.U.B.B., Real Guitars Have Wings and plenty more that I can't be bothered trying to remember, my bad.
Bruce Bouillet.
Greg Howe.
Tony MacAlpine.
Vinnie Moore.
Robert Fripp.
Uli Roth.
Joe Stump.
Michael Romeo.
Michael Angelo Batio.
David Gilmour.
Michael Schenker.
Gary Moore.
Eric Johnson.
Chris Impellitteri.

Enjoy.
orbit91 - i already listen to the majority of that list
lol, but im still trying to track down "viva la 818" by bruce bouillet

as for matt_192 - last i checked ac/dc and deep purple werent instrumental, i listen to them as well though
Top lel.
I would look into some more "underground" instrumentalist like Vince Lupone, Dave Weriner..
Oh year and then take a look at some old N64 F-Zero X Theme music. Big Blue one of the greatest instrumentals ever!
please listen to Richie Kotzen / Greg Howe. what an amazing music.
and also Jason Becker and Marty Friedman's Cacophony. it's really cool metal song.
play your guitar loud!!
shred your guitar even louder!!
www.zeepaw.com
Quote by Gurana
Oh year and then take a look at some old N64 F-Zero X Theme music. Big Blue one of the greatest instrumentals ever!

i love that game, i still play it!

i found the "guitar arrange" version last week and ive had it on non stop!
Top lel.