I have semi-long hair right now, and I play sports, but I feel like its getting in the way when I play. Are there any ug'er with long hair that plays sports?
Just tie it back.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Definetley pull it back. Mine used to be really long and it'd get in the way when I played football, so I just pulled it back and it was such a relief.
just be like joakim noah of the chicago bulls
tie it back
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
I swim and when it gets wet, sometimes it pokes me in teh eyes and it hurts. And then I get chlorine in them and Im like "Ow it hurts", then I flail my arms around and hit people in the face.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
I do, I play soccer and I just use a headband, 'cause the length I have now (like halfway down my neck) can be REALLY annoying when I play. But when I had like 6-7 cm past my shoulders I didn't need one, it never got in the way.
Quote by Megadeth2011
I swim and when it gets wet, sometimes it pokes me in teh eyes and it hurts. And then I get chlorine in them and Im like "Ow it hurts", then I flail my arms around and hit people in the face.

WHAT
Just leave it.
I run track and play football and it doesn't get in the way.
But if it's really long, then go ahead a tie it back.

If Rambo found a solution, you can find a solution

Definately
yeah i'll just leave it. Mines not long enough to tie it.

Can you guys name any great long haired athletes?
I can think of Steve Prefontaine
Yeah, just look at troy.
He kicks ass with long hair bobbing up and down.
I have sorta long hair and I play basketball. My bangs tend to get in my face when i play, and when I sweat it's even worse. I just brush it outta my face and off to the side with my hand. It usually works.
I have somewhat long hair, bangs past my eyes. I play lacrosse so I just do my best to push uit under my helmet. Might get a skull cap if I have a couple extra bucks someday.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by B. Heath
just be like joakim noah of the chicago bulls
tie it back

its so weird to hear of him as "of the chicago bulls". im so used to "of the florida gators" lol. yeah i know its late in the season for that but still. just feels weird.

anyway, i had long hair during american football season. but i had a helmet on so that doesnt really count. whats the sport? im sure theres a reasonable solution.
I've got long ass straight hair (think corey beaulieu of Trivium) and i play baseball. I Pretty much just put it in a pony tail and i'm fine.
i used to have semi-long hair. i hated playing soccer, or any kind of sport with it. The day i cut it i was amazed how much better it is for playing sports (again).
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

One day, I will marry Maria Sharapova. Thank you for reminding me of said desire. fap fap.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
well i had kinda long hair and when i wrestled it would get yanked by the mat and caught in my heagear but then my entire team went neo nazi and we shaved our heads so honestly i dont have any advice. just shave your head.
hey you,
see me,
pictures,
crazy

hard work solves everything (Dan Gable)

shine on you crazy diamond
we miss you Syd
I have nearly-shoulder length hair and play football. I just put on my helmet so it's not in my eyes.
I love having long hair cause then on kickoff I shake it around for some intimidation.

Nothing says your a BAMF more than growing your hair.
When I play football I just put it in my helmet. Weightlifting and soccer I either put it up or get a hair band. Wrestling I have a hair cap.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
I cut my hair, training in Muay Thai and submission grappling is too much for long hair.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by Alexishxc1337
I have sorta long hair and I play basketball. My bangs tend to get in my face when i play, and when I sweat it's even worse. I just brush it outta my face and off to the side with my hand. It usually works.

Ditto.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

wait what u expect us to look at her hair? i didnt
I am me. Live with it.
What about rafeal nadal
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest