So what are the advantages of having a killswitch in your guitar? Ive heard it was an easy mod bud would it be worthwhile?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
It allows you to do some different sounding stuff (listen to jordan by buckethead. He's using a killswitch in it...). It basically just kills the signal, so if you hit it really fast it makes the effect you hear in jordan, where each note can sound more seperated from the last, or if you hold a note and turn it on/off/on/off ect., it sounds different than playing the note over and over, as there's no picking sound (and the note eventually fades out).
it'll ruin the cosmetics of your guitar. IMO, useless.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
i hate those. its so hard to pull up. and it looks really ugly when pulled up too.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
^those are push/push pots.

and when they're not pushed they still look ugly. i just don't like **** on my guitar. it always end up as me thinking it's lame and take it out.

that happened with my Seymour Duncan Little 59 humbucker, 500k control pots, GuitarFetish clapton mid boost preamp, EHX LPB1 with a push pull pot to engage, treble bypass'ness knob, yea.

they all suck.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
yea fender TBX. that one's actually holding up.

but maybe thats because i took something out (the othet tone control) so it's unwired, just sitting there. lol.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard