I just found out that I may be related to Devin Townsend!

my cousins lives in the same city as him, and have the same last name!

Now that would be insane!
not even a fail, thats sweet
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Yeah well, I'm a direct desendant of Jesus, and therefore God. Which means, when he dies, I get the role of supreme ruler of Earth, outlying realms, and the entire universe.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
There's probably hundreds of people with the same second name living in most cities. I live in a small town and there's about 60 people I know of with the same name as me, that i'm definately not related to
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yeah well, I'm a direct desendant of Jesus, and therefore God. Which means, when he dies, I get the role of supreme ruler of Earth, outlying realms, and the entire universe.

No need to brag.
Quote by faultyy
There's probably hundreds of people with the same second name living in most cities. I live in a small town and there's about 60 people I know of with the same name as me, that i'm definately not related to
its a pretty small town though. Not even considered a city.
I think my point still stands, even most villages probably have a fair few people with the same second name who aren't related, you could look into family trees and ****, but that would take years and probably wouldn't be worth it
Ha! I just knew all Koreans were inbred! Kim this Kim that. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by rabidguitarist

homgz

me too
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
well, i have the same last name as Cinderella's guitarist, Tom Keifer, but i doubt we're related =/
You are now blinking manually