lol
heres my refin of my old squier strat
enjoy

decided what i really needed was a pink guitar so grabbed my old strat and rushed to the garage. Took all the electronics out and stripped it wit sandpaper and then put on 3 coats of white from a can and then went to town with a paint brush
after it was on just chucked on some brush on laquer. turned out ok funny enough
didnt buff or anything (might in the future)
also sprayed the knobs pickgaurd and back bit as it was a white and black squier
there ya go
i like the finish!

i used to have an old sunburst sqiuer a few years back. but i was a little **** and when i got a new guitar i tore it apart ):

i regret that. now seeing what you did with yours.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Modded? All i can tell is that you painted it and changed the scratch guard. Looks cool though.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
you shouldnt paint guitars using a brush... the paint must be sprayed just like cars paint are
Quote by cedaguol
you shouldnt paint guitars using a brush... the paint must be sprayed just like cars paint are

Tell that to Vernon Reid.